23- The best day of our lives

1 year after the date. The date that a person could never forget. Y/N walk into the living room seeing Stephen and Lily playing on the floor, her giggles fill the room. "Stephen, are you winning the war?" Y/N asks with a soft smile as she kneels near them Lily was able to get up and run behind her "Nooo." Lily said playful, although they are only 1 and half years old both of the kids learned to walk and talk really quickly. Lily was only 8 months when she said 'Daddy' for the first time and started to walk only a month after. Howard started talking at 10 months, his first word being 'Mommy' and walking from 8 months. Stephen looks at his future wife as his daughter hides behind her when Howard runs in jumping on his dad's back "Are you and Mommy getting marry?" he asks wrapping his little arms around Stephen's neck. "Married. And yes we are." Stephen said, correcting his grammar mistake. He stands up giving Howard a piggyback ride. "You both are going to be so cute," Y/N said also standing up with Lily on her hip. "Is Mommy going to be pretty?" Lily asks playing with her mother's hair. "she is going to be the prettiest woman on the earth." Stephen said walking to his girls with his smile never leaving his face. "You will also be the prettiest man on earth too," Y/N said with a smile, adding to the never-ending list of why he loves her. "No Daddy will look bad." Lily states with a smile Stephen laughs pulling the two girls into him and hugging them tightly as his son messy with his hair also with a big smile on his face.

A week later Y/N is walking toward Stephen with her arm looped around Tony's arm. When he gives her off to Stephen he goes to stand next to Peter. "You look beautiful. Just like I said." he said with a goofy smile "You don't look to back yourself." she jokes with a soft giggle. They hold hands tightly. "Do you Y/N Y/M/N Stark take Stephen Vincent Strange as your husband?" the priest asks looking at Y/N who has her white wedding dress on her hair is down with flowers that add colour to her brown hair. "I do," she replied looking into Stephen's eyes that only contain love at this point in time "Do you Stephen Vincent Strange take Y/N Y/M/N Stark as your wife? he asked, Stephen, smiling sweetly at her "I do." he said the priest smiles "You may kiss the bride," he said not a second later Stephen's lips meet Y/N's it was a deep slow kiss that contains all the love in the world.