16- Hello, love

2 weeks have gone by since Stephen's death. Wanda and Vision have been trying to find a way to be him back. Although it might sound weird but Tony and Bruce have frozen his body so if they do find a way they don't have to dig a half-rotten body out of the ground. Wanda and Vision rush in holding a book "Wanda and I think we have found a way to bring back Mr Strange." Vision states looking to Wanda. "Well please do share," Y/N asks, she has become an emotionless shell of a person. Her once shining brown eyes are now dull. "If I and Y/N join our powers and use a spell we have found, then we think that his soul, heart and mine will reconnect with his body," Wanda explains "Then why are we just standing around. We need to bring him back." Y/N says with a voice crack.

They all stand around Stephen's lifeless body. Y/N had to stop herself from breaking into tears seeing how he looked. Wanda starts the spell and she joins after soon time the spell stops and nothing happens. "We have to try again." Y/N pleads but before anyone could talk Fury walks in "You have a mission. Y/N stay here." he says and then leaves Tony turns to Y/N "I'll stay with you" he said "No you would. I need you all." Fury shouts Y/N sighs and turns to her brother with a weak smile "You go I'll be fine." he breathes in deeply before nodding and walking out with the team. After, they all leave she goes into the kitchen and takes some ice cream and goes into her room. The room is dark, not just because her walls, roof and floor are either painted black or black wooden floors. The green glow-in-the-dark stars glow softly as she makes her way to her bed setting her ice cream on the desk. She had closed her curtains, dark blue, many many nights ago. But before she could curl up in her bed a voice from the shadows spoke out "Hello, love"