18- Morning

It's midnight and Y/N is awoken by a soft light. "Y/N?" Stephen whispers, she turns to him seeing his figure near the bed "Stephen? What the actual fuck?" she questions. Sitting up as she feels the bed dip she turns the lamp on blinding her. He was wearing dark blue tracksuit bottoms and a white shirt. "I want to talk to you. Were you sleeping?" he asks looking down at the girl in black shorts and an oversized NASA top. "No not really." she said leaning on his shoulder, he got a smug smirk "Then I don't see the problem." Y/N turns to him with a raised eyebrow. "Oh. Well now that I think about it..." She pushes him off the bed causing a thud. He rolls onto his back looking up at her "Where did all of this bravery come from?" he pushes himself on his elbows as Y/N looks down at him "If I am not mistake I did kill a walking grape and his whole army." she shoots back, he stands up and tackles her on the bed until she is pinned under him with her hands above her head where he holds them with one hand "It looks like you have been defeated by a wizard." he said. Their faces are inches away from each other. Her eyes flicked from his eyes to his lips. She leans up to capture his lips. They move in sync his free hand moving to her neck pulling her closer. At that moment they realise how much they love each other and that night was filled with that love and passion towards each other.

In the morning, Y/N wakes up to Stephen looking loving at her "Your staring." she states, blushing "I'm gazing." he replies. She chuckles and mounts him looking into his blue eyes "It's creepy" she said getting onto his hips. He looks to the clock seeing it is 9:00 he sighs "I should get to my room or Tony will skin me." He sits up looking at the girl who now was at eye level "Your right." She gets off. Getting her top on throwing his top at him. "I should use the door this time," he says after they both had gotten dressed. He kisses her before leaving. She leaves going into the kitchen to see Nat, Wanda and Steve. "Morning Y/N," Nat says looking at her friend. Y/N sits next to her with some apple juice "Hi" she replied eating toast "So what were you doing last night?" she asks Y/N turns to her with an eyebrow raised "I did work." she answers, in her head, she was panicking 'she knows. I know she does.' she thought. Just then Stephen walks in "Morning" he simply says. Getting an apple and coffee he looks at Y/N who was looking at Nat with pleading eyes. "Morning, work." Nat says, causing Y/N to almost choke on the juice "So Stephen why were you in Y/N's room last night?" She asks looking between the wizard and coughing girl. "Nothing," he replies, slowly turning red. "Nat, please don't tell Tony." she asks but of course, he happens to walk in "Don't tell Tony what?" he asks looking at his sister waiting for an answer "Something about Y/N and Stephen," Nat said.