12- Leaving?

Loki. In all of his glory is standing in front of Y/N. He had a green armour suit thing on that had black that mixes well with the dark green. His hair, black as coal and long, just reaching his shoulders, "Loki," she looks shocked, angry, upset all in one. Before the god could talk she slapped him hard "I deserve that." he said, she slapped him again "I don't think I deserve that one." he says holding his cheek "I thought you were dead. You promised to come back. You said you would, but what do I get. Nothing." she yelled, he looks down at her taking her in her hair is long, just hitting the middle of her back with a strip of blonde the stands out, she looks stronger has small cuts on her arms and neck, her brown eyes full of life and love, but for another. "I know, but I'm here now." he moves closer to her. She steps back still looking at him shaking her head. "Sorry, Loki but you're late. I've moved on." he now has close the gap between them and leads in but fails as she slaps him again. "Y/N?" asks a deep voice from behind Loki making him turn to the wizard "Who are you?" Loki asks rudely, eyeing him, Stephen was wearing his normal clothes of a blue robe-thing and the red cape. "Stephen Strange. I need to talk to Y/N," he said taking her hand and leading her to her room that Steve had left some time ago. He gently closes the door, turning to the girl. He knows he has to do this quick or he wouldn't go through with it. He breaths deeply before talking "I'm leaving" he said, his voice not giving away on anything he is thinking or feeling his face is cold as if they were strangers. "What! Will I see you again?" she looks into his eyes that now in the golden light have little spots of gold in them. "You won't. Tonys right I just get you hurt. It's my fault that you got shot." he says getting more upset, more with himself than her. Y/N is looking at him "Fuck Tony. I don't care. It wasn't your fault. If I remember correctly I jumped in front of that bullet." she states not wanting to see that man she loves to leave her. He turns and walks away creating a portal and walking through a small "I'm sorry" before the ring of orange, yellow and red sparks into nothing. Leaving a distraught Y/N to deal with the fact that one her ex-partner is back and two that the man she loves walked out on her because of Tony.