15-Goodbye?

"Good, your here. Now I don't have to find you again." Loki said looking towards the group of supers in front of him. "Where is she?" Tony growled to The God of Mischief. Loki stood watching how the others had their weapons up although he is a god. He knows he can't take them all down. "Now why would I tell you that. You could have won that little fright we had. I mean two against one. But, like always you humans will always fall. However, I don't have time for this, this is the end of the pointless lives you lead." he said. Steve attacked Loki it was a fair fight which shooked Loki as the super-soldier lasted longer than expected, once the golden boy was on the floor failing to get back up, he was losing hope, however, a familiar orange spark appears and out steps out Doctor Strange and millions more open up showing warriors and people with orange shields on their hands. Loki was impressed he heard the sound of ships landing behind him he half turns to see Thanos and his army he smirked looking at the Averages. He now knows this is war. "Come on Sparkes let's go find my sister." Tony says towards Stephen, he was worried about Y/N as he knows what could happen to her she could already be dead for all he knows "You'll never find her." The talking grape said with an evil smirk on his weird shape head. Tony was looking in many ships until he found her in a cell, knocked out and in chains "Strange I've found her. Y/N wake up please." he said gently tapping her face, she was pale and ice cold. It was no use, he knows it "Bring her to me, Tony." Stephen said through the coms Tony sight and careful picks up his sister and jogs into the battlefield seeing the wizard he picks up the place then once he was with Stephen places her down. Stephen crouches down "Ok prince charming kiss her. Break the curse or some shit." Tony says sarcastically. Stephen looks up at him with an eyebrow raise "Look dude it was just a suggested." he said defensively. Stephen leads down to Y/N and then back up "So what I just kiss her?" he questions confused. Tony, who looks like he is about to explode, looks at him with a deadpan look "Have you not seen Disney? You just kiss her I promise not to look." Tony said turning his back on him. Stephen leans down and kisses her it was a slow kiss but when he pulls back Y/N shoots up gasping for air causing Tony to turn round and crouch down to help his sister "It's ok. Your okay." he repeats mainly for himself. After her breathing levels out she sees where she is and sees Tony and Stephen. "Stephen, Tony. Where am I?" she asks but got interrupted when Thanos shoots a purple bean at Stephen knocking him back "You get the wizard. I'll deal with the grape."Tony said getting his nanotech helmet on, flying to Thanos. Y/N rushes to Stephen "Stephen. Are you okay?" she asks concerned helping him sit up, he now has a cut on his forehead that starts to bleed rolling down to his chechbone "I'm fine." he said. Not caring about the blood rolling down his head. Then Tony is thrown into a big rock. Y/N's anger is boiling over her eyes are lightly glowing white she turns to Thanos and throws a ball of energy. "You're going to regret that," Thanos states as he places the time sone into the golden glove on his left hand, he must have gotten the time stone while fighting Stephen, the power runs throughout him. Y/N eyes widen the only thing that ran through her mind was to stop him, she did the only thing she could think of. She ran to him and grabs his hand before snapping. He overpowers her hitting her away. "I am inevitable." Once again in rises his hand and clicks his fingers nothing happened. He turns his hand seeing the stones isn't there he looks up terrified towards Y/N who was sitting on her knees she looks up a few hair strands falling in front of her face, raising her left hand "And... your... an...pain in the... ass" she struggles to say, clicking her fingers, Thanos army turns to dust him following. The pain is too much she falls to the ground, and breathing heavily she leads against a rock "Y/N?" Tony asks weakly kneeling down to her "I'm fine. We won." she weakly smiles at him. Soon everyone was near watching Peter, Tony and Stephen were closer "Stephen do something." Tony pleads, looking up to him. His sister's eyes are closed as her breathing is quiet and barely noticeable. Stephen walks towards her. He crouches down to her, placing a hand on her shoulder her eyes half-open her strength coming back "Stephen... stop... please. Stephen, please stop." she cries her eyes fully open looking like she is on the edge of tears "It will kill you, please" she cries as he sits fully down his hand drops to his side, his breaths heaving. "There are more people out there... that need you...more. More than me." he struggles to say as a tear rolls down her cheek. A shaken hand reaches up to her cheek wiping the salty water off her face, "But I need you." she cries. Stephen gathers all his strength and pulls her into a kiss when she pulls back he smiles one last time as his chest stops rising. Peter puts a hand on her back and pulls her into a hug when she cries "Please come back." she sobs into the boy's chest Tony checks his plus no finding one. He turns to his sister "I promise. Y/N I'll find a way." he said although he knows that people down just come back from the dead can't bring back the dead.