2- The Wizard

The next day we were in the training hall. "Wanda. Your up first." Steve said. Wanda stands opposite Y/N and the others are standing back. A red glow forms around her hands, this will be fun, she constraint on her powers. She open her eyes to see that she was successful in getting them. After 5 minutes Wanda was on the floor. "Right let's see your hand-to-hand combat," Steve said with a surprised tone. He had stepped forward. she focused once more and in 2 minutes he was on the ground. "Wow. How did you do that?" Thor asked. Y/N shrugged as she didn't know for herself. There was an orange spark many orange sparks. Soon it formed a ring and a man comes out. "Who are you?" he asks looking at Y/N. "What are you doing here?" Tony asks walking up to him. "Does it matter? Who is she?" he asks once again. He looks over the girl, who was in black leggings and a white shirt that fits her body perfectly. "Y/N. Y/N stark." She replied, "Nice to meet you." Stephen said with a kind smile as he looks at the others before her voice speaks up again "Who are you? If you don't mind me asking." she looked at the man in weird-looking clothes as a red blanket hugs his shoulders framing his face"Doctor Stephen Strange,"