Chapter 55: Life and Death

"Well come, you don't want to give birth in this dump" he cocks his head. I go to scream out but my mouth is suddenly covered with tape and my hands tied together. I'm now in a dark, damp, crypt like room with one door. I waddle to the door in pain but it's locked, I go over to the window but it's covered by bars. I'm stuck.

"Ahhhh! Crowleyyyy!" I scream his name out on anger when the pain of labor hits moments later. He enters the room when I stop screaming

"That is not how I want my name to be called by a woman" he tries to joke walking in the room. The door shuts behind him.

"You transported me here?! You couldn't have done that before?"I growl, sweat beginning to drop down my face. "What do you want?" I add on

"They were still on their way to Cain when you called, I had to wait" he explains "it's not like I wanted to kidnap you and have Deans mutant baby be born here, but in case you missed it, you no longer had the blade. And Dean wouldn't give it up willingly, so I needed some insurance.." He flings something off of his tie. I scream out in more labored pains. "Interesting, isn't it?" He walks closer to me "the moment Cain dies, your water breaks.. I wonder if that could be just a coincidence"

"You'll get the blade, let me go!" I groan out, ignoring what he just said

"Of course I will" he smirks "I have you, and the baby." I hear a buzzing sound and Crowley reaches into his pocket "there he is now" he says before accepting the call.

He goes to speak but deans yelling into the phone before he can "WHERE THE HELL DO YOU HAVE HER, CROWLEY! I swear I'll kill you!" He threatens

"Calm down squirrel, she's fine, so is the child. I just want to make a simple exchange"

"Anything!" I hear him yell back

"The blade for the girl" he smiles

"Done!" He says and I smile, we can get the blade back later, I need to get out of here before the baby is born.

"And a favor for the baby" Crowley's smirk returns

"What!?" Me and Dean say in unison

"Is the baby.." Dean starts to say but Crowley interrupts him

"The baby is not born yet, but I can wait to deliver the girl until he has been, shouldn't be too long" Crowley mocks into the phone

"What favor?" I hear Dean ask. I scream again in pain bringing me back down to the bed.

"Do we have a deal or not? She can pop any second" Crowley stands there

Deans voice is desperate "Yes! Bring them back!" Crowley hangs up the phone and grabs a hold of me.

"Leave the blade inside, I'll deliver them after I get the blade." Crowley tells him then hangs up. He turns his attention to me "hold on to that child, I don't want baby guts all over this floor. Disgusting" he disappears.

A few blinks later Crowley returns with the blade in hand. He places it down on a table and walks towards me "ok, let's go" he reaches his hand out. I grab a hold of my stomach and close my eyes.

When I open them again I'm inside the building. Cain's dead body lying lifeless, bloody next to me. I scream in horror and pain, falling to the ground.

It's not long before Dean rushes into the open room and over to me. Sweat continues to poor down my face as the pain increases.

"We need to get you to the hospital! It's too soon!" Dean goes to scoop me into his arms.

"It's too late, I won't make it!" I push his hands away "he's coming!" My eyes brim with tears.

"Cas" Dean turns to his old friend desperately

"I'll do what I can to take care of her." He nods to Dean walking over to me.

Dean then looks to his brother "Sam, Sammy! What do we have? I need whatever can be useful" Sam nods and run down the stairs.

Dean moves me against a wall. I rest my back against it and he rips off my pants. I can't focus on anything but the dead body in the room. Dean notices my eyes and follows them to the body.

"Cas! Can you?" He gestures his head over to Cain lying there. Castiel looks and then nods. He walks over to Cain and they both disappear. Sam comes running up the stairs, hands full of rusty tools.

"I got whatever I thought could be useful. Here!" He thrusts a pillow at us and Dean takes it and puts it behind my lower back.

"We had this blanket back there covering things" he unwraps a blanket "use it to cover her until the baby is born" he hands that over as well

"Okay. Okay!" Dean yells frantically.

I grab a hold of his hand and grip it hard "Dean. Calm down, please. I need you to calm down!" I look into his eyes. He takes a deep breath and nods slowly letting the air out

"Okay, I'm trying to remember what those books said" his eyes move in his head as he thinks. I scream in pain as the contractions continue to get closer "okay, we need to figure out how dilated you are.." He moves down to my legs and looks in "I have no idea how dilated you are but I think you're crowning!" He says as calm as he can, but I still hear the panic in his voice.

"Here we go" Sam says walking over to his brother. Castiel is now back as well. "Can you do this?" Sam asks his brother. Dean looks at him with wide eyes "can you deliver the baby?" Deans eyes open wide at the realization of him delivering our baby and he stops breathing "move!" Sam pushes him out of the way. And he falls onto his butt next to me.

I stretch my hand out for him to grab and he does. He slowly crawls back to my side and I grip him tightly as pain flows through my entire body.

"Okay, you are crowning so your gonna have to push Hayden!" Sam yells over my screams. I nod at him and look to Dean who's looking at me. I take a deep breath and push hard, my stomach reacting to the pressure. "Good! More!" Sam encourages me with a smile.

"Sam" Castiels face is concerned.

"Stop it Cas! Push Hayden, it's looking good! I see the head!"

Dean finally speaks "what, what's wrong Cas?" He leans over to look under the blanket and his face turns white "fix it!" He throws his head back up to his angel friend

"I'm weakened, I'll only be able to heal one.. I can heal her but if the baby needs it, it'll be too late.." Castiel says in a low tone.

Deans eyes connect to mine but he jerks them away quickly to face the angel "I don't care, fix her!" He yells.

"Hayden push!" Sam yells again.

Castiel raises his hand towards me but I yell at him "STOPPPPPP!!" I get out with one big push, Sam and Castiel freeze, looking at me.

It's silent for a moment longer until the sound of a cry echoes through the building.

"He's here, he's okay!" Sam pulls the blanket off me and I drop my legs. Dean throws his jacket over me.

"Castiel, is he okay?" Dean looks again to the Angel for answers

Castiel reaches his hand down to the baby and puts his 2 large fingers on his petite forehead. "He's fine!" He smiles to Dean.

"Hayden, he's healthy!" I hear Dean say but my eyes are closed. I don't know what Dean wanted Castiel to fix, but I'm assuming it has something to do with blood.

"Cas, hurry!" I hear again

"I'll do what I can" and I feel the Angels rugged hands on my forehead.

Something inside of me goes cold and I fade away listening to the sounds of my baby cry.