Before reading

Before starting to read this book, this is the work of fiction. None of these events actually ever happen in the real world. If you don't want to see any spoilers, I'd kindly ask you to get off before actually reading the book.

Please do not use my works as a place of advertising your works, thank you.

If you're an artist, please avoid making NSFW art of these characters (Most of them are minors listed), including another one who isn't listed due to spoilers. Any character who does not fall under that category can have NSFW art since I have no control over those characters unless their original creator allows it such as one of the characters in Chapter 28. Also, this includes characters you'll see in later chapters.

If you have completed reading Universal Collision Season 1, assists from that Season will transfer to New Dawn also, for those who complete Chapters 65 and S6, CarlosYT and AprilYT can learn the move "Ace Attorney"

Ace Attorney: Thunder type blunt attack on all enemies (XL), and random Thunder type attack on all enemies x3 (XL), and Thunder type blunt attack on all enemies (XL), and inflict Not Guilty on allies

[Not Guilty] Bless all allies with a random buff (25% each):

Not Guilty: Become immune to status effects 1 time
Not Guilty: Increases max HP
Not Guilty: Physical + Magical attack buff
Not Guilty: Grants HP Regen
Not Guilty: Sets Sea of Stars Zone

Update: Ace Attorney is now based on element zones like Ace Attorney using water attacks or earth attacks

If you have questions and want answers, you have to ask them in the 'Conversations' tab in my account, or in 'Before Reading', and I won't take questions outside of those two places.

In other words, if you don't care about spoilers, it's okay... but you would be bored or something after reading this book and play the game of that character. Anyways... if there are no questions let's begin...

Universal Collision

New Dawn

The book