I accept you

Kai's POV:

My eyes widened and my mouth dropped hearing the word "mate". I never thought in my life I'd hear that word being used towards me. I just froze looking at him. I felt his hand grip on mine a little tighter as he was shaking.

"Y-you mean that Lucian?" I stutter trying to process this.

"Every last word." He said.

He cups one of my cheeks pulling me in closer as he leans into me. I close my eyes as he gently pulls me closer until our lips meet. This was hundreds of times better than that dream I had. I wrap my arms around his neck deepening the kiss. He wraps his arms around my waist and pulls me to his lap making me sit down there. I can feel his body heat hitting my body.

I can hear his growl as we kiss. I started to play with his long black hair. It was still wet but I loved it so much. He soon pulls back, breaking the kiss and resting his forehead on mine. I looked into his beautiful hazel eyes loving them so much that I could never look away. He cups my face again and rubs his thumb over my cheek. I lean my head into his hand loving his gentle touch.

"Kai, will you stay with this prisoner of love?" He said as he looked into my eyes.

I was about to speak before.

"Do it, mom, he clearly really does love you." I hear Falcon's voice.

I look over to see Falcon and Rue standing at the door. I feel my face burning bright red knowing they could have seen that kiss. I hid my face in Lucian's neck and that made him laugh. I could hear Falcon and Rue joining in laughing at my embarrassment.

"Come on answer me, you're killing me and my wolf by making us wait here, Kai." I hear him say.

"YES YOU MORON, I'll stay with you forever," I say as I keep hiding my face on his shoulder.

He grabs me and holds my head so I was looking at him. "Say that again please."

"I accept you as my mate Lucian." I smile at him.

"HAHA YES, thank you so much Kai that means so much to hear you say that." He kisses my cheek.

"I'm not gonna lie, I started to get feelings for you hard and I realized not too long ago. It hurt thinking you would find your mate when you got out. I never thought I could be your mate." I lean in and hug him.

He just pulls me in for another kiss like he didn't care that Rue and Falcon were there watching. I kiss back wishing I could feel the sparks they feel when they touch one another. Rue tackles us hugging us close laughing as Falcon walks over to hug me and he fist bumps, Lucian.

"So you both don't mind this at all?" I look at them both.

"Not at all, when I saw Lucian protect you from the guys when I was sick I knew he really liked you. Hehe, well more than when we watched the movies together. He's still scary but I can accept him." Rue said going and hugging Lucian.

"Thank you, Rue, that means a lot, I'll do my best to not scare you," Lucian said, hugging her back.

"He already knows I welcome him into this crazy family." Falcon smiles and fist bumps Lucian again.

"You two are the best, this also does not reach Alpha or the family at all. Let's wait to let them all know about this another time. There is something I want to give you both but it's at the house. I wanna tell you I signed the paperwork, you both are now legally my children. From here on out you, both are my kids in the eyes of the government. No more foster parent, I am your parent now" I smile seeing Rue start crying and tackle hugs me.

Flacon kneels down giving the two of us a tight hug. I grab Lucian and pull him in this hug too. He chuckles as we hug one another and I hear Theo walk in. I order him to come and join us as he's in this family now too. I offered to make the three of them some hot chocolate and they agreed. All of us got up and walked to the cafeteria. They all sat down as I got to work making the hot chocolate. After 5 minutes I finish and bring all the mugs to the table and set them out.

We all sat down enjoying our drinks as a few guards walked in with some of the guys guessing they wanted drinks. We all just have some fun talking and drinking our drinks to get warm. One of the guards came and told us the roads will be clear by tomorrow. That's when Alpha will come to the prison and dig us out so we can leave. Since we did get power back all of us just go and watch movies to get our minds off everything.

Rue was having fun styling Lucian's hair. I was laughing as she would go from braining to just putting it up in different styles. Lucian would give me a glance every so often and chuckle. I found it cute seeing how much Lucian had opened up over the past few months. Going from a full loner not wanting to be around anyone to having a teenager braiding his hair. Whenever it would be time to eat I and a few others would go to the kitchen and make some stuff for everyone.