The Kids Meet the Inmates

Tomorrow is the day I pick Rue and Falcon back up as school is starting back up in a few days. The next morning I wake and take a shower needing to relax a little more. I just threw on some shorts and a crop top since it was so hot out today. I do my normal routine before heading out to the packhouse to get Falcon first. I park and start to walk to the front door when it flies open and here comes a Falcon sprinting at me. He scoops me up, hugging me tightly.

"I missed you so much, I have so many cool stories to tell you, everyone is so cool and nice here." He said laughing.

"Ok I missed you too Falcon but YOU'RE CRUSHING ME," I shout and he puts me down patting my back.

"Haha sorry about that." He chuckles standing.

"OMG you were only gone for like a month and a half yet you got that much more muscle. Haha, you look great, hey Drago how's it going." I say smiling seeing Alpha's son who is the Alpha now.

"Hey, Kai just came to tell ya Falcon is a natural he's a great fighter. And keep up the training Falcon you'll do great. Also, how's the prison work doing you, No one tried killing you yet?" He said, giving Falcon a fist bump.

"Great to hear I had a feeling he'd be great and it's really fun the guys are rather nice. We did have a rough start but they are working hard to better themselves. So far we haven't had any fights break out well other than me shouting at Turk for being a d*ck. But he's always a d*ck no matter what."

"Dad told me like damn, the guy helps you and gets a hit to the head hard." He shakes his head upset.

"WAIT WHAT?" Falcon shouts.

"I'll tell you in the car, nice seeing you again Drago but we got to go and get Rue from summer camp." I gave him a hug and then went to the car.

Falcon puts his things in the back seat before we take off for the trip to the campgrounds. On the way there we take turns telling stories of what happened while we were away from one another. I was happy he made good friends that are also werewolves like him. I laugh as I tell him some of the things the guys made or did during the classes.

"Can I go with you one day? I wanna see how it is, only if you're ok with it." He asked.

"Haha, sure I'll ask Alpha if it's ok first bet he'll be ok with it you can be my bodyguard. You gotta show me some of your new moves you learned." I chuckle.

"Sure thing can use it to kick some inmate butt." He chuckled.

We talked the entire 2 hours of driving and pulling into the camp parking lot. We got out and Rue sprinted to us so I open my arms and she tackles me to the ground. Falcon picks the two of us up with ease and gives us a bear hug. We all laugh as Falcon lets us go and we pack the car with Rue's things. We wave bye to everyone before driving back home. Rue tells us all the fun things they did at the camp during the time she was away. We also tell her some stories of what we did overtime being away from one another.

Yeah, we texted every day but it was nice really hearing the excitement in their voices. We stopped and got pizza for dinner since I didn't want to cook dinner tonight. I show them pictures of some of the inmates and what they are working on. Rue likes the dragon statue Virion is working on. She did ask about the collars and bracelets they wear so I told her the truth that these are werewolves.

"Would you want to come with Falcon and me one day to the prison? You can bring your game system with you to keep you distracted from the others." I smile.

"You promise they won't hurt me." She said a little scared.

"If any even try to Falcon and I will kick their butts. Well, it will probably be Falcon than the guards. Trust me we will be safe and sound. Just one day as Falcon wants to go and I don't want to leave you home alone in case of a rogue attack." I kinda beg as I have no one to watch her.