Embarrassing

I look over seeing I was holding Lucian and I go wide-eyed and blush even harder. I let go and back up, "I am so sorry Lucian I thought I was leaning on Falcon. I-I didn't mean to do that, I just fell asleep." I try to explain myself to him, 'Oh please don't hate me.' I think.

"Haha it's all good, you're not feeling well so I'm ok with it. Was it a good nap? You slept for 2 and a half movies there." He smiles at me. I check my phone to see the time.

"Is the loner finally warming up now?" Dominic said with a cheeky tone.

"I'll punch you if you keep talking Dom." Lucian held up a tight fist.

"Ok, I think that's enough, it's already way past 5 pm so the class is over and time to head back. No fighting please guys." I got between the two of them so they didn't. I know they were probably joking but just to be safe.

They all leave but I grab Lucian by the hand before he leaves the room, "Hey, I really want to apologize for that."

He holds my hand back looking at me. "And I really didn't mind it at all so don't worry about it, Kai. See you Monday morning." He said before leaving.

I can feel my face burning up and then I feel Falcon poking my cheek. "You're blushing," He smirks.

"NO I'M NOT, NOW SHHH RIGHT NOW HE'LL HEAR YOU," I shout, whisper at him. I hear Lucian chuckle, 'oh fuck he heard that.'

We get in the car and head home Rue and Falcon try to tease me about what happened. That's all those two did the entire drive home, I park the car and drop my head on the wheel.

"Guys come on, it was an accident, I thought it was Falcon I swear."

"Then why are you blushing mom?" Rue said from the back seat.

"Cause I'm embarrassed it happened and that everyone saw it." I groan.

"Haha he was trying to get you to let go so he could move you to me but you have a vice grip he couldn't get you to let go. I was glaring at him if he hurt you but he stopped after like a minute realizing you weren't letting go." Falcon laughs.

"I think he really likes you mom, I saw him catching glimpses at you while you were asleep. He would smile every time he would look at you. He caught me looking and he put his finger to his mouth like he's telling me to keep quiet about it." Rue said.

"OK, OFF TO BED THE TWO OF YOU, we have back to school shopping to do in the morning now go," I shout and they make a run for it laughing. "Love you both but come on no tag-teaming to embarrass me."

I get out of the car and go inside. I can still hear them giggling. I take a shower before bed. We did some shopping over the weekend getting them all the things they need for school. On Monday I tell all the guys that when school starts classes will start later and end earlier. Since I have to drop off and pick them both up. They all understand it. Over the next week, I struggle to even look at Lucian after what happened Friday. I try to go on with classes as if nothing happened.

Soon enough school started up and the studio was needing work. So when not working at the prison I would go to the studio and get everything prepared for my students to paint their murals. When I was able to look at Lucian again I asked if he would want to come up with a mural idea for the studio. He seemed to enjoy the idea so I gave him a piece of paper with the wall dimensions. I give him creative credit to draw what he wants as long as it's family-friendly.

We did sit and talk a little bit about what I do again in the studio. Some days I talk to Alpha to see if I can take Lucian out and about to the studio so he could paint his own mural. Of course, he said no but I was gonna knock him down on this. So every day I'd send texts asking him the same thing. After a full month of pestering him and he finally agreed as long as I bring a minimum of 3 guards with me. No one else is allowed in the studio while he is there.

Since it was September it was Falcon's 17th birthday so Alpha had the idea of throwing the part at the packhouse. I loved the idea we invited all the friends he made while at the training camp during the summer. It was a big surprise for him. Rue and I got a leather jacket he loved in a store but didn't get it as it was a lot of money. So we both got it for him as he's passed all his classes and been great at home. He loved the jacket giving the two of us tight hugs.

I was able to open the studio a little bit when the drywall and floors were done being installed. I did singing, dance and instrument classes just to get money rolling in again. After school is when I had my art students come to work on their murals. I made sure everyone was safe when they had to get on ladders to reach the top. I had the younger kids stay near the ground and the older teens on the ladders. I didn't want to ask their parents to pay for this but they do donate some to help out.