Lexi's Play ;) pt2

Troy then sees me siting on the counter. "WSP Y/N" He's says excitedly and goes to dap me up. "Yo?" I say confusingly. "What? you acting different cause you gotta lil boyfriend huh?" Troy says laughing and hitting his twins chest lightly. "Nah i'm chillin" I say getting off the counter. "Where that lil bitch boy at anyways." Troy says.

"Don't say that shit again." I say looking him up and down. "Y/N yk i'm just fucking with you" Troy says. His twin then walks to the second aisle. "Yo that's my twin Roy btw". I just nod and look at Ashtray through the glass. I then see Ashtray tuck his gun in his waistband and walk out the refrigerator. "Look theirs the bitch boy." Troy says. "We gotta fuckin problem or what bruh" Ashtray says tryna keep his composure.

"Nah we don't young blood" Troy says throwing his hands up. I then walked up to Troy and socked tf outta him. My fist connected to his face. "I told yo ass not to say that shit again" I say. Troy's body then flew back. Roy then walked back from second aisle. I could see him at the corner of my eye start reaching for his back pocket. I look over at Ash and he already peeped that shit. Ashtray then walked over to Roy, pulling his gun out from his waistband, "And tf you think you boutta do?" Ashtray says as he pointed his gun at Roys gut.

"Ain't even know you was like this Y/N." Troy says laughing. "Yk you wanna fw me, stop playing and leave this bum." Troy says spitting blood out his mouth. "Fuck is you still talking for?" I say pushing him. "Get tf outta here before I really fold yo brother ass." Ashtray says and Roy looked scared. Troy then said "ight bro let's go, white boy think he hard and shit." I couldn't control my anger I then pushed Troy against the wall and started punching his chest.

Troy fell on the ground out of pain. I kicked him in his stomach and Ashtray pulled me back. "Chill" He says whispering in my ear. "Nah bro really think he bout that life" I say laughing. Roy then runs to Troy and pulls him up from the ground. They ran out the store and pulled off.

"Tf was that about" Ashtray says putting his gun on safety and tucking it back in his pants. "You think i'm finna let him talk about you like that?" I say in and angry tone. "Calm down ma, I would've done the same thing." Ashtray says looking at me. I then kissed his lips and buried my face in his chest. We stayed like this for a little while. I then felt Ashtray pick me up.

Ashtray walked to the back and sat me on his lap. We talked a for a little bit. Ashtray then gets a call from Fez. "Yo you ready to head out?" I could hear Fez say over the phone. "Yea we bout to leave" Ashtray says helping me off his lap. They then hang up the phone and we walk out. We hop in the car and start driving to the school.  As we got there, we met up with Fez.

He had on an all black tuxedo and had flowers in his hand. "My boyy looking niceee" I say hyping Fez up. He then laughs and daps me up. "Hoping Lexi think the same thing." Fez says to me. "She fasho will" I say. Ashtray then grabbed my hand. We all walked through the back entrance where the auditorium was. Ashtray and I meet up with Lexi to get our tickets. Fez put flowers and a note in her dressing room.

As we walk in we sit in a middle row. I walked pass Rue. She was sitting by herself. I then saw Maddy, B.B. and Kat sitting together. I walked over to Maddy. "Wsp mads" I say surprising her. "Omg heyy babes!!" she says kissing my cheek. "Wsp Y/N" Kat says to me. "Yo" I say. "Where you sitting at mama?" Maddy says. I the point to where Fez and Ashtray were sitting. "Ofc you sitting with your lil boo thang" Maddy says laughing.

"You see Cassie and Nate back there, literally makes me wanna throw up." Maddy says. I laughed and rolled my eyes. "Ight bitch see you after the play." Maddy says to me. I then walk back to Ashtray and Fez and sit next to Ashtray. The play then began it got hella quite.

As the play went on and everyone was laughing and having a good time. One scene came on were Nate was doing some sus ass shit i'm ngl. I then see Nate walk out. He looked mad but then here comes Cassie running right behind him. After a couple of minutes another scene came on. That clearly made Cassie mad. All I saw next was her run on stage. The whole crowd gasped.

"Yo ion think this apart of the play" Fez says to me and Ashtray. Lexi's mom ran on stage and tried to stop it before anything got to far. Then boom Maddy starts instigating... "Cause holly's a two faced cunt" Maddy yelled. "IM NOT THE CUNT YOUR THE CUNT" Cassie screamed back. "YOUR THE FUCKING CUNT BITCH!!" Maddy said. All of a sudden I see Maddy jump up from her seat and start running towards the stage.

"Oh fuck" I whisper under my breath as Maddy took off her shoes. I then stood up and started walking towards the stage where Maddy just slapped Cassie in her face. As I got on stage I grabbed Maddy by her stomach and pulled her off of Cassie. "SOMEONE NEEDS TO TEACH THIS BITCH A LESSON" Maddy yells trying to squirm out of my arms. "Maddy not here" I say. Cassie then got up from the ground and pulled Maddy's hair and then took off.

"Y/N LET ME FUCKING GO" Maddy said yelling at me. I let Maddy go and she started running after her. "Close the fucking curtains" Lexi's mom yelled. Everyone in the crowd was shocked at what just happened. I then walk to the back where Lexi was clearly distraught. "Y/N" Lexi says seeing me. Lexi then gave me a hug and cried on my shoulder. "Bro finish this fucking play." I say laughing. "You're a fucking G bro" I say as she pulled back from the hug.

She then wiped her tears and nodded. "Thank you love" Lexi says kissing my cheek and walked back to the stage. I then went around the other way and walked back to the main entrance of the auditorium. I sat back in my seat. "Yo this play fire asf" Ashtray says laughing. Fez then hit his arm. "Bro stfu" Fez says. After a while the play ended and we all left. Ashtray and I hopped back into my car. "I definitely gotta start coming to school cause this shi fie" Ashtray says lighting a blunt. "You're deadass wrong for that" I say laughing and driving off.

As we made it back to my house. We walked through the front door and my mom was chillin on the couch."Wsp dukes" Ashtray yelled going upstairs. "Heyy" my mom says looking back and seeing Ashtray. "Wsp mom" I let out a sigh. "Heyy babyyy, how was your day today?" My mom ask. "Crazy asf" I say. She laughed and I walked upstairs to where Ashtray was.

1276 words
This shit took me forever to write idk why tho..
I was hella writers blocker ig
PROOF READ!!