↳ 𝙁𝙞𝙣𝙖𝙡𝙞𝙯𝙖𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣

Time passed by fast but it felt like an eternity for Gojo. He couldn't wait for the day where he finally got to call you his girlfriend, but he wasn't sure when it was the right time to ask. He thought it was the right time but at the same time he had doubts and he didn't want to rush things.

He was scared he would force you into a relationship you didn't want, and he was too scared to ask if you were ready. He would give himself some time to prepare, meaning that until your divorce was finalized, he wouldn't ask you out or anything. But you still hung out. You'd act like a couple in public that anyone that watched you two would assume you were together.

Gojo couldn't wait till the day you finally told him the news that your divorced is finalized. And he blamed his eagerness on the fact that it was taking too long. A divorce shouldn't last this long, he thought. You don't have kids together. You both lived in an apartment together, and it was rented not owned. You don't have any assets that are under both your names, and if you did you had a prenup that would separate those and would make everything so less complicated.

He wanted things to be fast. So fucking fast because he was getting tired of waiting around for that divorce. Not getting tired of waiting for you, because when it came to you, he would wait an eternity. Six months had gone by, and he still waited for the news of the finalization.

"Thank you, Toru. You didn't have to bring me flowers." You smiled at him as you took the flowers from his hand. The white lilies were already placed in a clear vase with water, and you walked back to your desk to set them down. They now adorned the corner of the maple colored desk.

"I wanted to, though." He responded. He stood at the doorway, not daring to walk inside the office. You wondered if it was because you hadn't invited him in, which he usually makes himself welcome.

"Come sit and chat with me, I don't have much work to do." You told him and he slightly shook his head.

"Sorry, baby, I have a class." He informed you as he looked at his watch to look at the time. He ran to you and cupped your face before bringing his lips to meet yours in a sweet short kiss. "I'm actually late."

"Alright, have fun!" You said as he rushed out the door. The door shut and you just smiled as you stared at the white flowers.

Your feelings for him were undeniable. The passing of each day made them stronger and stronger. You were utterly in love with him, but yet... You wouldn't let yourself tell him. He hadn't verbally complained but whenever he told you he loved you, you stared into his desperate eyes that begged for you to say it back.

You would confess soon because you didn't want another misunderstatement.

-

Gojo walked to his car when his phone began to ring. He came to a complete stop as he got the device out of his pocket and looked at the caller. His lips tugged up as he read your name, and he was quick to answer the call.

"Hey Toru, can you come over please?" You were quick to ask, not waiting for some sort of response first. He heard the whiny voice of yours, as if you wanted something which sparked something up in him. He was originally going to say yes, but the tone of your voice made him want to go to your place even more.

"Of course, anything special going on?" He asked. Your answer was no, and this gave him an idea of what you wanted. And he tried not to speed over to your house, but he did because he was so touch starved and he needed the burning of your fingertips on his skin.

And when he got there, he pounded on your door until you opened it. He looked into your eyes and they immediately answered what you wanted. The same thing as him.

Before initiating anything, you invited him into the apartment, and he took off his shoes before walking in. He smiled at you before walking to the couch and taking a seat. He spread his legs and watched as you walked over to him.

"So what did you need?" He asked, licking his lips as his eyes fell upon the cleavage that was exposed by your low cut shirt. You sat close to him, so close.

"Do you want to hear some exciting news?" You asked and he nodded. "Or do you want to hear them after?"

"After what?"

"After you fuck me." You told him and he was quick to grab you and set you down on his lap. One hand began to unbutton his shirt while the other rested on your waist.

"I'm indecisive." He informed you which caused you to chuckle. You moved your lips to meet his before moving down to his neck with the plan of leaving hickeys all over it. Maybe he did want to hear the news, but first he wanted to feel you around his cock.

He finished unbuttoning his shirt, and you moved down, leaving a trail of kisses till you got to his pecs. You moved the cloth that got in the way and began to circle your tongue around his nipple. A breathy moan escaped his lips as he felt your tongue. Your hand went up and began to play around with his other nipple.

He whined as you pulled away. He felt the motion of you trying to get off his lap, but he held onto you and he refused to let you go. His lips went to your neck and he left a couple of kisses before bringing his lips up to your ear. "I want you to ride me."

His hand went down to unbuckle his belt while you two maintained eye contact. You rode up your skirt while he unzipped his pants. Once his cock was out, your hand wrapped itself around it and slowly pumped it.

"Let's take this to the bedroom." You told him and he smirked.

"We're going to the bedroom, after. We still have the whole night ahead of us." He responded. You continued jerking him off, spreading the pre-cum that had come out of the tip.

You pushed your panties to the side before slightly lifting yourself off him. You hovered over his cock, and aligned it with your entrance before slowly lowering yourself on it. You had to give it a minute before starting to move, since it had been a while since the last time he had fucked you.

You gave it a minute before slowly moving back and forth on his cock. You heard his whimpers at your every move, and you tried not to make a noise just to be able to hear him clearly.

"S' good." He moaned, his hands landing on your hips. You were also beginning to moan, his cock hitting your g-spot repeatedly.

His hand reached to your front and his finger began to play with your clit. He also began to move his hips, going at a much faster pace than the one that you had set. You got louder as his cock moved at a much faster speed.

You began to clench around him, your eyes shutting as he moved his fingers just right. Everything was just right. "Pretty girl, you gonna come soon?"

"Fuck, Toru-" You moaned.

"Come all over my cock, baby." He said. "So fucking pretty."

"Toru-" Your moans got louder and louder as your orgasm approached. You saw white and came around his cock.

He continued his rapid thrusts until he also reached his release, coming inside of you. You continued sitting on his cock, your foreheads rested against each other, catching your breaths. You pulled yourself off his cock, sitting down on his lap.

"What's the news?" He finally asked after a minute of complete silence.

"My divorce was finalized." You told him, and he didn't really need to say anything because there was a spark in his eyes that told you everything. He kissed you once. Then again and again.

"Please assure me this is real." He said, making you smile.

"I love you, Satoru."

He kissed you again, the feeling of your skin against his confirming that everything was real. He couldn't be happier.

"I love you too."