↳ 𝙒𝙞𝙣𝙚 𝙏𝙖𝙨𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙜

Gojo had so much planned. He had informed you that the next day he had a boat tour planned for the two of you. For the present day he only actually had a wine tasting, but that would be later in the day. So he left it up to you to decide.

You resided in Oia, and you wanted to go to one of the black sand beaches but the problem is that by bus it would take an hour or so. You didn't want to risk being late to the wine tasting. So you explored the place.

You walked around and went to shops. He would see the dumbest things and he would immediately buy them. He would drag you to take pictures, and you were getting tired.

"Let's get another one!" He told you, putting the camera to your face. You glared at him, and clicked your tongue. You were so bored and tired of taking pictures.

"Let me take it for you." You responded but he shook his head.

"We both have to be in the picture." He answered which made you sigh. You rolled your eyes as he set his phone down and set a timer. He ran to your side and put his hand around your waist, pulling you closer to him before sticking his tongue out.

"I hope someone walks by and steals your phone." You joked, making him stop posing. His mouth parted and he looked at you in shock. You laughed at his expression. You kissed his cheek before going back to laughing. He began to giggle with you.

He let go of your waist and ran back to grab his phone. He looked down at the picture. Perfect capture of you kissing his cheek, and a smile forming on his face because of your kiss. He walked back to you and grabbed your hand, dragging you elsewhere.

"What do you want to eat?" He asked.

"I'm not hungry right now." You responded.

"Well, we have to eat something because we still have a very long day ahead. I also don't need you to get drunk when we go wine tasting." He said. You didn't respond because you knew he was right.

-

You and Gojo sat down and were passed the first glasses. You smelled the wine before sipping. Gojo did the same. He stuck his tongue out. He wasn't one to really enjoy alcoholic beverages. He had no idea why he planned this out. It seemed romantic.

You had a nice view. But he was convinced he had a better view than you, even though you were at the same spot. You noticed him staring and you raised your eyebrow at him. "What's up?"

"Nothing." He responded with a sheepish smile on his face. You were handed some more glasses filled with different kinds of wine. Gojo studied the liquid. "This looks... interesting."

"Do you like wine?" You asked, a bit curious. You had seen him drink the beverage on multiple occasions so it would be kind of a surprise to find out he doesn't like it. Plus he was the one who brought you here. It was his idea so therefore he had to like it, right?

"Not a big fan. Not a big fan of any alcohol to be honest." He confessed. Your eyes opened a bit more than usual and you stared at him in confusion. He was quick to catch on. "I just thought it would be romantic, y'know? It seems like a nice date."

"Oh, this is a date?" You questioned and he nodded in response.

"If you want it to be!" He clarified which made you giggle.

"A date sounds nice." You answered. You kept getting passed more glasses, and the more you drank the more you noticed why Gojo didn't like alcohol. He was a lightweight.

"So tell me about your husband?" He became confident enough to ask that question. What could you really tell Gojo? You didn't want to share your plans with anyone. Especially since you were just gaining the trust of one of your husband's little girlfriends.

You didn't know enough about Gojo to know if you could trust him, especially after what happened with the Mr. Tanaka case. For all that you knew, Gojo would try to stop the case to help one of his lady friends. You didn't know if she had ever met Gojo, but you knew that Gojo got around so there was the possibility that they had met before.

Maybe if you knew Gojo just a tiny bit better, you would tell him.

"I don't know... I think he's going on a trip soon, but right now he's home. Probably filling the place to the brim with women." You responded with a giggle. Gojo giggled as well, copying your reaction.

"Your husband is too ugly for you. His attitude towards you is also ugly. He really acts as if you were the ugly one in the relationship. Don't know how you're with him." He commented. You were left wide-eyed but ended up laughing. Because he was right. You were too dumb to see it for so many years. Love is blind, but that love had faded and now you were well-aware about the man you were with.

"Thank you for being honest, Satoru." You replied. So many people had always bit their tongue and not made a comment about it. But you couldn't blame them. When someone judges another person's significant other, they're no longer seen as a friend and more as an enemy. You put your elbows on the table, and held your head up with your hand. You smiled at Gojo. "Who do you think is pretty enough for me?"

"I am." Gojo answered with no hesitation. "Think about it, I'm handsome, hilarious and can always treat a woman right."

"The problem is that you have treated way too many women right, Satoru. It's hypocritical on my part to request loyalty from you while I'm in an open relationship, but would you be willing to give me loyalty?" You asked. He stayed quiet. That was your answer. But he surprised you.

"I'm willing to give you loyalty."