↳ 𝘿𝙞𝙫𝙤𝙧𝙘𝙚

24 hours had passed since you had gotten home, and you had yet to see your husband. Did you care? Not at all to be honest. What made you upset was the fact that the apartment looked as if it had been turned upside down. It was just so disgusting that you were thinking about staying in a hotel.

You were so tired of all of this. You just wanted to leave and never look back. Your phone rang and you knew it was her, the woman you had been speaking with in hopes of getting information out of her. Was it worth it? In the end, whether you had proof or not that he cheated, it wouldn't hold up in court because even though you were in an open relationship, that wouldn't be seen as such under the eyes of the law. Under the eyes of the law, you were seen as a dirty cheater. Just like him.

So was it all worth it? Staying with him for longer than you needed? You weren't in a rush to leave, but you weren't eager to stay for longer than you needed.

The door opened and there he entered the home. You didn't bother to look at him, as he looked up and down at you. He then looked around the house, not daring to make a comment about how you hadn't cleaned up yet. He knew you'd get mad.

"Nice to see that you're back." He commented, making you raise your eyebrow.

"I've been back for a day, you just haven't been home." You responded. You turned on your heel to go to the bedroom, deciding that you'd just stay elsewhere. It was weird how you didn't want to stay in the same apartment as your husband, a man who you swore you'd want to spend the rest of your life with. Now you wanted him as far away from you as possible.

"Tell me about your trip with your little boyfriend?" He asked and you remained quiet, walking to the bedroom. He followed, ready to interrogate you. "Why didn't you answer? From the phone call I can deduce that you spent your time like a little slut. I don't want you seeing him again."

"What the actual fuck is wrong with you? You spend your time sleeping around with women and the moment I do something similar, I'm a slut?! Go to hell!" You snapped, causing him to chuckle.

"I was just joki-" He began but you interrupted him.

"I don't care. You know what?" You glared at him and he crossed his arms, humming in response. He was so ready to laugh at whatever you had to say. "I want a divorce."

Now that wasn't so funny for him. His eyes widened, shocked to hear words that he never thought would leave your lips. There was no way you were being for real. He did everything he did because he didn't think of you as a person that would be capable of leaving.

"You're joking, right?" He responded, which made you furrow your eyebrows.

"What part of me sounded like I was joking? I'm dead serious, I'm tired of you." You answered. You began to pack all the stuff you had recently unpacked. He watched, a bit taken back, still trying to process what you had just said. You had to be fooling him.

"Where are you going?" He asked, and you had no idea where but you refused to stay in the apartment. It looked so disgusting and you weren't going to clean up after him.

"Elsewhere." You responded. He began to walk over to you and you tried to evade him. It was annoying since he kept getting in your way. He finally grabbed your arm, a little too tight but not a grip tight enough that you could end up hurt.

"To him? Are you going to him? To his house?" He questioned and you didn't say anything. You didn't know where you were going. Maybe a hotel would be the best place. "Are you really going to pick him over your own husband?"

"My own husband continuously picked other women over me so why shouldn't I pick Satoru over you?" You raised your eyebrow. His grip became harsher which caused you pain but you didn't whine.

"Satoru? Gojo? I knew he looked and sounded familiar. Just so you're not surprised when he crushes your heart, he's not the type of guy to settle down and he's going to cheat." He attempted to warn you but you knew that Gojo wasn't the same type of guy as the one that stood right in front of you.

"Why do you care so much? You have been cheating on me so why are you so worried?" You asked.

"Cheating? Are you dumb? We're in an open relationship!" He claimed, finally letting go of your arm. You continued packing your things.

"Sure, we are. How about before that? What about your friend Sakura?" You brought up the name of the girl who you had been talking to. He choked on his own saliva and began to cough, which brought a smirk on your face.

"Who?" He pretended to not know, making you roll your eyes.

"You know who. I'm a private investigator and even if I didn't know in the beginning, I was bound to find out. It was all fishy since the very first moment you suggested an open relationship." You explained. You wouldn't be able to pack all your stuff at the moment, but you'd come back soon to get everything else. You also had to get the divorce papers.

"Why are you now, then, wanting a divorce? Since you knew something was fishy ever since I suggested this arrangement." He questioned.

"Because I loved you, you are my husband. Then I was just afraid of a divorce. Now I don't care and just want to leave as soon as possible." You responded, which wasn't what he wanted to hear.

There was nothing else he could do at the moment. So he let you go until he got a plan.

"My lawyer will bring you the divorce papers." Were the last words you said to him as you walked out of the house.

The moment you got into your car you got your phone. You didn't know who to call. You wanted to call him, but didn't know if it was the best to do so. You first attempted to call Utahime but you didn't get an answer. So you called him after, and received an immediate answer.

"Hey." You told him.

"You're lucky because I just finished a class." He replied.

"At this hour?" You looked at the clock, it was past five. He hummed in response. "I just wanted to say that- Never mind."

"Never mind? I didn't answer the phone to hear that. Tell me what you wanted to say." He insisted. You called someone to tell them.

"I'm getting a divorce." You announced which made you sigh in relief. And Gojo felt like a fool for smiling the way he did, he was just glad that you couldn't see it.