↳ 𝙊𝙥𝙚𝙣 𝙍𝙚𝙡𝙖𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣𝙨𝙝𝙞𝙥

His wet lips left a trail of kisses along your neck, and while you were enjoying it your mind kept wandering elsewhere. It felt wrong, even though it wasn't. His hand went under your dress, and he caressed your leg until he felt your pantie lines. He played with the waistband of your panties and when he tried to pull it down, you stopped him.

You pushed away the man you had just met that night. He was a complete stranger. He was attractive, you could say that but you couldn't bring yourself to do anything. It just felt too wrong.

The man looked at you in utter confusion. You took a good look at him. He'd definitely be the type of guy you would crush on in high school. He had messy white hair and blue eyes. And he was taller than most people.

"I'm sorry, I need a moment." You told him as you stood up from the bed. You grabbed your phone, which was placed on the nightstand. You pointed at a door that was in the bedroom, before turning your head to look at him, "Is that the bathroom?"

"Yes." He responded, which made you open the door and lock yourself in. You took a deep breath as you looked in the mirror. You had gotten all dressed up for a date, something that hadn't happened in years.

"How did I get here?" You asked yourself as you looked down at your wedding ring, which made you remember the conversation you had a week ago with your husband.

-

"Hey, how was work?" You greeted your husband, who looked exhausted. It wasn't rare, he worked long hours. You were in the kitchen, preparing some dinner for the both of you. He loosened his tie as he walked over to the fridge to grab a beer.

"Tiring." He responded as he opened the bottle. He took a sip before walking to the living room to sit down on the couch. You were a bit annoyed at the fact that he didn't even bother to hug you. He didn't say anything else as he turned on the TV. You had hoped that he would ask about your workday, but he didn't seem to be all that interested.

You always hoped you wouldn't end up as one of those couples that are displayed on the TV; that their romance dies the moment they end up married. But here you were. You didn't know what went wrong but the whole relationship wasn't right. You had lost the passion in your marriage, but you had no intentions of leaving any time soon.

You walked to the living room and sat down next to him, as the food finished cooking. He was watching some scary movie. You both sat in silence as your eyes focused on the TV. You had no idea how it ended up like this, but you made no comment on it. Whenever you did he would always answer "everything is fine, I don't know what you mean."

When the ads came on he muted the TV, before turning his attention to you. He set his bottle down on the coaster that was on the coffee table. You looked at him and gave him a smile. As the years went by, you noticed little changes. You were both still young, but he somehow was aging faster; or he wasn't looking like the man you had fallen in love with.

Hikari used to be your dream man. He was always looking out for you, making sure everything was alright; during college he would make sure you had eaten your three meals, make sure you had bathed and were getting enough sleep. He was romantic too, always taking you on great dates even though your budget used to be small. He wasn't a man people would usually gawk at since he was average looking, but he was very attractive in your eyes. Or well, he used to be.

"Y/N... you know I love you dearly." He began, which made you furrow your eyebrows. You knew there was a but coming up. You didn't say anything, and patiently waited for him to speak again. He looked away, too scared to look you in the eye. A minute felt like an eternity as you waited for him to speak up. "But it's boring between us."