↳ 𝙈𝙖𝙮𝙗𝙚 𝙊𝙣 𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙏𝙝𝙞𝙧𝙙 𝘿𝙖𝙩𝙚

"Do you want to do something else?" Gojo asked, his head resting on your lap. You had spent hours just talking and eating food. The sun had begun to set and you didn't want to leave his side yet. He made great company, and going back to your apartment meant drowning yourself in solitude.

"Let's do something else. I don't know what, but I don't want to go home yet." You answered. Instead of standing up, his head remained on your lap as he enjoyed the warm summer breeze. He closed his eyes, and a small smile appeared on his face while he simply enjoyed nature.

"Do you want to go back to my apartment?" He finally opened his eyes, and you bit your bottom lip. You weren't sure if you could just indulge yourself so easily, but at the same time you wanted to go with him and allow yourself to have a good time. Your husband sure had no problem. You took a while to respond, which made him speak up. "It's fine if you're not ready, we can go elsewhere. Just tell me the place and I'll take you."

"Can we go on a walk first, and then go to your apartment?" You asked, and he was quick to give you a thumbs-up. He sat up, and you did the same to pack up everything that was put out.

When everything was packed up, you both walked to his car. He opened the backseat and put everything there. You patiently waited as he closed the door. When he locked the car, he grabbed your hand and waited for you to take the first step so he could follow.

"Are those shoes comfortable for walking?" He asked as he looked down at the wedges you had put on.

"They're not the most comfortable but they're not so bad." You responded. You weren't going to walk barefoot in the park either way so you would just deal with the pain. You slowly walked around, heading towards the small pond.

"Did I tell you how beautiful you look today? I feel like a bum standing next to you." He complimented, which made your face warm.

"Really? Thank you. But you look really good as well." You replied. You came to a stop, and walked over to sit down on the bench. He sat beside you and stared at the water. The reflection of the setting sun was entertaining, as he kept staring at it.

"Thank you for today, it was really fun." You responded, looking up at the pinkish sky.

"I had fun too." He smiled at you, and you returned the smile, although yours looked less genuine. "We should do this again soon. It was really nice talking to you. Your work stories are crazy."

"I didn't even tell you the worst one." You said, which made his eyes widen. He looked at you, and raised his eyebrow.

"Tell me." His tone of voice told you that it wasn't a request. He was expecting for you to tell him, which caused a mischievous smirk form on your lips.

"On our third date." You answered, which made him pout. He didn't argue with you, he just went with it.

"Fine." He rolled his eyes before looking back at the pond. "Next time you're choosing what we're going to do, though."

-

You walked into the apartment that you had been in once before, taking off your shoes before going too far. You hadn't noticed much about the apartment the first time, mainly because you were making out, but now that you weren't doing anything you got to look around a bit more.

He had modern furniture, meaning that it was very minimalistic. A couple of fake plants decorated the place, bringing some color to the black and white aesthetic. You dropped your purse on the couch, and awkwardly looked around the place. Not a picture in sight, which you could only assume that he wasn't fond of his family or childhood. Or maybe they just fucked up the decoration.

"So uhm..." He awkwardly watched, and you turned around. You gave him a smile before walking over towards him. You wrapped your hands behind his neck and pecked his lips. His hands landed on your waist, and he pulled you closer to him. "What do you want to do?"

"Guess." You brought your lips up to his ear, and whispered seductively before pressing a light kiss there. His hands traveled down to grab your ass, before putting his lips on yours. One moment his tongue was in your mouth, pressing against yours and the next you were thrown onto his bed.

He took off his shirt, and you, your dress. He unbuttoned his pants while you unhooked your bra, and when he pulled them down you slid your bra off. He began kissing your neck, purposely sucking on it so your husband could see the hickeys on your neck. He moved down and wrapped his warm mouth around your nipple, swirling his tongue around it while his hand pinched the other one.

When he got bored he switched to the other one and did the same exact thing. After a minute or so, he left a trail of kisses down your body until your panties got in the way. He slowly pulled them down, and threw them across the room.

He lowered his head and pressed a kiss on your clit before flicking his tongue repeatedly. You felt as if it were wrong, but it wasn't. It was so enjoyable as his tongue circled around your clit, so you weren't going to stop him.

Your hands moved to play with his hair, while he moved his fingers to gather your slick before pushing two inside of you. He slowly moved his thick fingers. His fingers were so thick and long that yours couldn't even begin to compare... let alone others you had.

You moaned as he curved his fingers just right for the pad of his fingers to brush your g-spot. He continued doing this over and over again as the speed of his tongue went faster.

The speed of his tongue and fingers ended up matching, both going incredibly fast. Your moans kept encouraging him, to give it his all. You felt your orgasm building up while he did his magic.

"Fuck, it feels so good." You moaned, which for some odd reason made him take his fingers out. You tried to lift your head to see why, but you quickly found out.

He moved his tongue down and inserted into you as his fingers began playing with your clit. He moved his tongue around, and it only took a couple of seconds before you came around his tongue. He pulled away with a smug look on his face.

He moved up to your face and pulled you into a kiss. You kissed him back, as your hands moved down his body to reach into his boxers. You got to his cock, and stroked it slowly. It felt so much bigger. It was bigger than you remembered.

"Do you have a condom?" You asked before trying anything else. He was quick to go to his nightstand to look for one, but when he opened the drawer, he had none left. He looked in his wallet and also none.

"Shit-" He began cursing, desperately trying to find one. He wasn't going to run to the pharmacy to just buy condoms, so that's where things stopped for the night.

"Let me take care of you, at least." You began, with intentions of giving him at least a blowjob, but he sighed. He knew that a blowjob wouldn't be enough and that he'd end up wanting more.

"It's fine. I don't care. We'll finish this some other time." He answered, standing up to put on some clothes. "Let me take you home before your husband starts to get worried about you."