↳ 𝙒𝙖𝙡𝙠 𝘼𝙬𝙖𝙮

You reached the outside and the moment you got a breath of fresh air, you felt a hand stop you. You rolled your eyes but you didn't bother to turn around. "Let go."

"Let's talk... We haven't seen each other in a week and we usually keep in touch!" He responded but you didn't care to turn around. It was his own fault. The ending of whatever you had going happened because of what he did.

"There's nothing to talk about. Let go." You told him, and he was about to let go but he stopped himself. He held on which pissed you off. You tried to get his hand off your wrist but his grip was too strong. You admitted defeat and turned around with a sigh. "Make it fast. I have to get home to my failed marriage and my cheating husband."

"Oh, Y/N, I'm sorry it was just something I said in the heat of the moment and I didn't-" He began but you were quick to cut him off.

"Not only did you cross a line talking about my marriage, but you threatened to hurt me in order to get what you wanted, Gojo. I don't care for an apology. Leave me alone." You said, which caused him to let go. You were right, he had threatened to hurt you in order to get that camera so he didn't have the right to want to converse with you. He should've never put his hand on you in that manner. He shouldn't have even brought up your marriage.

He watched as you walked away and guilt was the only emotion he could feel. You didn't want to hear his apology, that he knew, but he wanted to apologize so desperately. He watched as you got into your car, and he wished you would look back to glance at him, but nothing. He didn't waste his time any further and he walked into the bar.

He sat back down next to his friend, Geto, and asked the bartender for a soda. Both of his friends stared at him, surprised to find the man who was usually cheerful, gloomy. Shoko sipped on her drink and watched her friend. She cleared her throat.

"Sorry for... finge-" She began but Geto put his hand over her mouth before she could finish the sentence.

"It's not about that. Our relationship is weird but lately...'' He was going to explain but he didn't want neither of his friends on his ass the whole night. They'd be sure to scold him for his actions, so he would keep quiet about that certain event for the rest of the night. "I did something and she's mad at me."

"So it's not about me fin-" Geto took his hand off Shoko's mouth and she was quick to speak up, forcing Geto to put his hand over her mouth again.

"It's not. She has a husband and all so I don't mind sharing. Not like she was mine to begin with." He revealed, making the pair's eyes widen. "Plus I sleep with other women so I can't expect her to stay loyal to me."

"Pause. Rewind. Husband?!" Shoko asked. Although they knew that Gojo slept with married women since that wasn't a red flag for him, it was definitely not okay for the pair.

"They're in an open relationship." Gojo added, which relieved the woman. Geto took a sip of his drink, biting his tongue from saying something that would fuck Gojo up. As if Gojo could read his mind, Gojo raised his eyebrow. "What's on your mind, Suguru?"

"You seem to oddly care about that woman... Do you have feelings for her?" He asked, which made Gojo widen his eyes. Was it... that? Gojo pretended to brush it off and let out a laugh.

"Definitely not feelings. She's just interesting to be around considering her situation and all." Gojo responded as he took his soda and brought it up to his lips. It wasn't feelings what first attracted him to her. She was just interesting. Her situation, her job. He had met up with you because he found you interesting enough, that had to be it. But it feels as if his intentions for talking to her had changed.

"What did you do that was so bad, anyways?" Shoko asked, which also made Geto curious.

"Yeah, what did you do?" Geto looked at Gojo who avoided looking their way. He appeared to dissociate, but he was listening. He just didn't want to answer the question.

"Huh? What did you ask?" Gojo looked at them, which made Shoko shake her head. But Geto was extremely curious. He wasn't going to ask again though.

"Well if you want to properly apologize, buy her something. I, personally, would never say no to a gift and would most likely forgive you." Geto suggested, and Gojo nodded. But what could he buy for you? Store bought flowers and a "sorry I threatened to hurt you and said your marriage failed" card wouldn't cut it.

But that was the thing. He didn't know if it would actually work or not. He hadn't known you for long enough to know the things that you liked and the things that you didn't like. He had no idea if store bought flowers could be enough. But he just had a feeling it wouldn't be enough.

"I don't know what she would like, plus I don't have plans of talking to her again. It's best if we just go our separate ways." Gojo replied, knowing for a fact that the way butterflies filled up his stomach wasn't normal, and that sudden anger he felt when he saw that look on your face after walking out of the bathroom with Shoko, was jealousy. There was a foreign feeling there, and he knew he had to walk away before those feelings developed even further.

"Alright..." Geto responded before looking at Shoko. They interchanged a look before they changed the topic to something else. Something not as interesting as Gojo's feelings, but something good enough to get him off the spotlight.

They knew. Satoru Gojo didn't chase after just anyone. He didn't change opinions that fast either. It would take him a while to finally admit that you both needed to go your separate ways.

He had realized his feelings, that was their logical conclusion. They were right.