↳ 𝙋𝙞𝙘𝙣𝙞𝙘

"Hey, honey. How was your date?" You asked your husband who entered the bedroom. He was quick to take off his t-shirt, as well as his pants. He walked over to the dresser to open his pajamas cabinet.

"I'm tired. I don't want to talk about it." He answered, which made you roll your eyes. It had been the same response for the last two weeks. Two weeks into the stupid open relationship and your marriage hadn't changed; actually, it had, but for the worse.

Instead of barely talking, there was no talking. You felt as if you were right and it was all a cheap excuse for cheating. You had even read about it on the internet, and it didn't seem so bad; some couples actually seemed to be able to work it out. But your relationship was falling apart.

"Tell me something? You can tell me at least one fun thing that happened during the night." You insisted, which you could notice was annoying him. But you wanted at least a simple detail.

"No. I'm tired so I'm going to bed." He said before laying down on his side of the bed. You sighed and continued scrolling through your phone.

"Do you want to hear about my day?" You asked.

"Didn't you hear me say that I was tired?" He scoffed, which made you furrow your eyebrows. He turned to his side, turning away from you. "Could you turn off the light?"

"Since you're so tired, I bet that you can sleep with the light on." You argued, and he didn't say anything in response since he didn't want to start an argument. You kept the light on, and continued scrolling through your phone, when you noticed a message pop up.

Satoru
Heyyyyyy
Are you free this weekend?
Just let me know and I'd gladly cancel any plans

You stared at the message longer than you should've. You hoped that by this time your idiot husband would have realized the great mistake he had committed, but that clearly hadn't happened. He was having so much fun, so you would have your fun too.

-

"Hey, so nice to see you again." You told the man as you got into his car. You wore a light pink dress to go to the park with him. He had planned a picnic, which you found as a great date idea, or at least the best you had heard in the past three years.

"So nice to see you too. Glad that you answered my text." He smiled at you, and you smiled back. Once you buckled your seatbelt he began driving to the park that was a few minutes away.

"How has your week been?" He asked, since he couldn't stand a complete silent car. He wasn't sure what type of music you liked so he didn't put anything on.

"It has been a bit hectic. I just tried to find someone's daughter, that the mother had put up for adoption around twenty years ago and I've been all around the place. I might have to leave town, since I can't find the place she works at." You shared with him, and out of curiosity he asked.

"What's her name? I know a lot of wom-... people. Yeah. I have a lot of connections and I might help you find her." He explained, and you thought about it for a minute. It would be a way of getting information, so there was nothing wrong with you telling him.

"Haruki Yoshino." You revealed, and the name clicked in his head.

"Is she tall with short black hair? She had a mole near her left eye." He described, and luckily enough, that was her exact description.

"That is. Do you know where she lives?" You asked, and he tried to remember but he couldn't.

"Sorry, no. But last time I saw her she worked at this little café on Fourth Avenue Street." He shared, and you were quick to bring out your phone to write that down.

"Thank you so much, Satoru." You responded.

"So what do you teach? I never got to ask you that." You changed the topic.

"Physics." He answered.

"Really? That's so cool! I barely passed my physics class." You told him, which made him laugh.

"Well if for some odd reason you have a physics related question, I'm always here to help."

-

"Sparkling cider?" He held up the bottle of the beverage, and you handed him your glass so he could fill it up. You took a sip from your drink, as you looked around the park. It was surprisingly empty considering it was a summer day. Although it was hot out, most people probably preferred to go to the public pool instead of the park.

"This is such a cute date idea. My husband usually has kind of boring ideas." You shared, which made him laugh as he continued pouring himself some of the drink. He put the bottle down and began drinking.

"Boring? I thought going on a picnic was boring, I guess I'll have to take you on more dates." He responded.

"Woah, don't get attached. Remember I'm still married." You reminded him as you put up your left hand to show off the rings.

"Oh, sweetheart, I'm not planning to." He answered, while reaching into his pocket. You stared as he kept his hand in there, wondering why he wasn't taking anything out; little did you know that he was debating if he should take it out. He stopped himself from taking it out and focused on the food.

"You like grapes?" He asked as he took one from the container he had packaged them in and popped it into his mouth. You hummed in response, which made him pat his lap. You tilted your head, and waited until he finished chewing. "Lay your head on my lap and let me feed you grapes."

"Wouldn't I choke?" You asked as you followed his command and laid your head down on his lap. He took a grape and teasingly pressed it against your lips and used it to trace around your lips.

"Choke? No way. You're not going to choke with a mere grape. I'll give you something to choke on, later though." He winked at you before putting the grape in your mouth. You chewed slowly, feeling your cheeks warm because of his comment.

When he noticed you swallowed, he leaned his head down to peck your lips. He pulled away and grabbed another grape.

"Are you usually like this with girls on the second date?" You asked, which made him chuckle.

"No. Actually,on the first date." He answered, which made you giggle.

"Good to know I'm not someone special." You said, as he put another grape in your mouth.

"Well, you are someone special. I don't usually go on second dates." He replied, which made you raise your eyebrow. When you swallowed you spoke again.

"So you're a manwhore?" You questioned, which made him pout. He wasn't going to lie though.

"I guess you could say I'm pretty popular. Hopefully that's not a deal breaker." He reached over for another grape but you had gotten yourself up from his lap. He had thought it was a deal breaker, but the most unexpected thing happened; you laughed as you got your drink and took a sip.

"My husband's pretty popular too. Trust me, I really don't care if you're getting around." You told him, which left him there questioning you and himself.

"You don't seem too happy about the open relationship thing." He commented as he grabbed a cookie from the bunch that he had brought.

"Why should I? Cheap excuse for cheating. I'm not one that should talk since I'm doing it, but if he's getting to have all this fun then I should too." You replied as you grabbed the same kind of cookie he had picked up. Gojo looked puzzled, wondering so many things that he didn't dare to say out loud. Maybe there was a reason for you staying.

"I baked these cookies, do you like them?" He changed the topic as he noticed you chewing on the cookie. You nodded and quietly continued eating.

"So, Y/N, tell me about the most interesting case you've come across as a private investigator."