|| Chapter 14 ||

Was he blushing?
.
.
.
Jotaro holds you close to him as he eats the herbs you give him "that monkey is pissing me off, the ship's gotta be the stand and the apes the user" He spoke to you while rapidly looking around, the ship suddenly shook and you held onto Jotaro's arm for support.
"That doesn't sound good, do you think the ape went for the others? It's a stupid idea but who knows what that thing is capable of" you said while gritting your teeth "we need to get back to the o-" Pipes from the wall bent at an alarming rate, they flew towards you and wrapped around your body "he's bending the ship to attack!" You yelled as you got pinned to the ground, you looked up to see Jotaro in the same situation only to be stuck to the wall.

The pipes crush your waist and you wince as small bits of blood come up from your throat. Bloodhound appeared by your side and he used his sword to cut the pipes, more would fly at you but Bloodhound quickly cut them into pieces.
The orangutan appeared from the wall again, except this time it wore a sailors outfit with a book in hand. You used your stand to attack the ape, he easily commanded the bits of pipe that Bloodhound sliced towards you. "(Y/n)!" You could hear Jotaro yell your name as he tried to break free from the pipes. The pieces stuck through your clothing and pinned you to the wall next to him, Bloodhound quickly getting restrained you glared at the ape as it showed you the contents of the book.

Strength

That must be the eight tarot deck card. You scoffed at the ape while it played with a Rubik's cube. Star platinum managed to rip a pipe off his shoulder but two more appeared to restrain him, the orangutan laughed at star platinum's efforts. "Damn ape, already thinks he won" Jotaro muttered, it looked like him and the ape were having some weird conversation from your point of view before the orangutan broke the Rubik's cube into pieces.
The orangutan looked at you with a smile, a smile that made you want to throw up. Suddenly the pieces of pipe that held you to the wall forced you up higher, you hit your head on the ceiling and you groaned "you fucking ape" before the orangutan approached you. It seemed to lick its lips as it looked up to you, observing every detail from below. Jotaro watched the scene unfold and he was fuming, no more than that, he wanted this fucking orangutan dead. He reached his button pin and he tossed it at the back of the apes head, the ape tried to move the button to hit Jotaro back but nothing happened.
"That button's not your stand. Does that upset you? I guess it wounded your pride, since you thought you'd already won." Jotaro spoke, you could practically see the orangutan shake with anger. "Nah it's not hurt at all..cause apes like you've got no pride!" He continued. Was he seriously trying to piss off the ape while both of you were at it's clutches? It certainly was working but the pipe pieces started to dig into your skin.

The ape jumped up to attack Jotaro and he only smirked "that's exactly what makes you an ape and not a man. You're going to pay for what you did to (Y/n)" he yelled as star platinum's fingers extended, hitting the button in the apes hand. It sends the button flying through the apes head and quickly drops to the ground, screaming in pain as it holds its head. Jotaro easily breaks through the pipes and he turns to you. He grabs your waist and he pulls you off of the wall, a few holes were in your clothes but you didn't mind. "Thank you Jotaro" you said with a small smile and he sets you on the ground "of course, I couldn't just sit there and watch while that thing looked you up and down" he said while turning back to the ape.
The orangutan backs into a corner and it rips open its shirt to show you its exposed belly. Jotaro quickly stood in front of you to block the view "good grief... I've heard frightened animals expose their bellies as a display of submission. Are you asking me to forgive you after what you've done?" He grumbled in an annoyed voice, the ape quickly nodded as it held its hands up in defeat.
"I'm afraid your actions have overstepped the laws of the jungle, so I don't think so" he finished as star platinum appeared next to you, the stand gave you a small wink as it floated to the ape. Star platinum gave the signature beat down, you could practically hear the loud "ora's" throughout the ship, the final punch sent the ape through a doorway.