|| Chapter 8 ||

"It became my fight when Holly got dragged in, now fuck off"
.
.
.
After a while of arguing you finally convinced Jotaro to bring you along the trip. Everyone was currently on the plane to Egypt, you sat alone by the window seat since you wanted personal space.

You tried to take a nap till you got to Egypt but the sound of a fly woke you up, you grumbled and leaned forward to Jotaro and Mr joestar "do you guys hear that damn fly?" You muttered with a yawn.

"Yeah I hear it" Jotaro said before standing up, searching the room for the disgusting bug "it isn't a fly, it's a rhinoceros beetle...no, a stag beetle!" He said before Joseph leaned forward "Avdol, is that a stand?" He asked "have we already encountered another stand user?" Those words made you sigh, this is the worst place to encounter another stand user.
"That's possible, it could just be a stand shaped like a beetle." He said while everyone looked at each other, as if silently communicating.

The beetle flew closer to everyone and you yelled, it flew closer to you and you climbed over the seat onto Jotaro while yelping "t-that things huge! It has to be a stand" Kakyoin said while he stood up.
"That thing is big enough to eat me whole" you said while climbing off Jotaro.

The bug had vanished, you barely stopped looking at it and it was already gone. Everyone frantically looked around the plane for any sight of the beetle, you gripped the seat, a clear frown on your face. Suddenly your ear twitched slightly and you quickly turned to Jotaro, the beetle was right behind him! You quickly summoned your stand and bloodhound sliced the beetle with his sword, but to no avail it didn't hit the bug and the bug flew around Jotaro towards you.
"It's faster than Bloodhounds precise cuts!" Joseph yelled

"It's disgusting, but leave the beetle to me" Jotaro said while star platinum appeared behind him "be careful, I've heard of a stand user that likes to rip out the tongues of it's victims!" Avdol said while star platinum swatted at the bug.
In an instant the bug disappeared, you cringed at what just happened "it dodged! The stand is faster than star platinum whose speed and precision are such that it can grab bullets!" Avdol yelled as the stand attacked.

It shot it's tongue out and it went straight through star platinums large hand, this caused Jotaro's hand to bleed as well, it aimed for his tongue but star platinum bit down on the needle to prevent it from stealing his tongue.

"This has to be him! The tower card of the tarot...tower of gray! This stand commits mass murders and makes them look like accidents, I've heard rumors that he's been working under Dio!" Avdol held his head as he frowned.
Star platinum let's out a barge of punches towards tower of grey, screaming loud 'Ora's! Everytime it punched. The beetle dodged each attack "it's speed is incredible!" Avdol yelled before the bug started to laugh.

"Even if you had fired ten guns at me from one centimeter away it wouldn't be able to touch my stand!" It yelled. You pointed to it "I-It talked?! It's voice is disgusting" you said before Bloodhound aimed his sword at the wings, the bug flew to the side but it was thrown off by the swing. Jotaro quickly caught on and he punched Tower of grey, though it wasn't a powerful hit it made the bug fly off for a few minutes before returning.
"It has to be one of the passengers, if we could hit him or something the user would also get hurt too! Just where is he?!" Joseph looked around at all the sleeping people who were unaware of the situation.

The beetle suddenly flew through the seats of four passengers, taking out their tongues "bingo! Now watch this!" The bug started to write words on the wall with the passengers blood, spelling out "massacre!" Everyone visual recoiled at this "fine! I'll burn that damn bug alive!" Avdol yells as he summons magicians red, your eyes widened and you looked back to Avdol "are you crazy?! You'll take the plane down along with the stand!" You yelled before slapping a hand over your mouth to not wake anyone.
"What (Y/n) said, we can't go rushing into this since we are in a small area" Kakyoin explained while Magicians red vanished.