|| Chapter 11 ||

"Now what do we do with this brat?"
.
.
.
Everyone looked back to the girl, she was panting and trying to dry herself off with a towel.
"Why is she the one exhausted, (Y/n) did most of the work" Polnereff said as he put his hand on his chin before everyone let out a small grunt in shock, you looked at them with a raised brow before it suddenly hit you. "No way... She can't be the stand user" you told everyone, they ignored you and you let out an annoyed sigh.

"Jeez! What's with you jerks? Quit staring at me like that!" She yelled at everyone and your eyes widened, is this really how she treats everyone? Your mood became sour, damn kids, you decided then and there to never had them if they were going to be like this girl in the future.
She suddenly pulled out a large pocket knife and started to point it at everyone.
"I don't know what's going on here but don't underestimate me, okay? You're going to regret this!"

"One-on-one! Come at me, I dare ya! Ya punks!" She yells while making a stabbing motion towards everyone.
"Is she really serious? We might as well toss her back in the ocean!" Polnereff whispered to everyone and that made you nod slightly before Kakyoin spoke up "calm down! She is just a stowaway and of we throw her over she will get eaten by sharks" he reasoned with Polnereff.

Avdol stopped the two "hey, how's the devil Dio doing these days?" He asked, the girl tossed the knife from hand to hand "Dio huh? What the hell is that?!" She asked, almost as if she was offended.
"Don't pretend like you don't know you little brat!" Polnereff yelled, you let out an annoyed sigh before walking off to change back into your clothes.
You hid in a bathroom and you slipped off your swimsuit then changed back into your original outfit, you stared into the mirror "damn- when was the last time I had a good night's rest?" You muttered under your breath before walking back to the deck.

Your pace quickened once you heard the girl scream, you stopped once you saw that the captain restrained her from stabbing anyone. The sound of Jotaro's lighter made you look over to him "is that the captain? That dude's huge!" You whispered to him and he shrugged his shoulders.
The captain bended the girls arm in an uncomfortable position "I'm pretty strict when it comes to stowaways on my ship, you may be a girl, but if I go easy on you we'll just get more and more stowaways" He told her as he glared down at her the girl screamed before Joseph interrupted them.

"Hey captain, I'd like to ask you a question. You verified the identifies of all the ten men on board right?" He asked and the captain stopped hurting the kid "of course I did, they're all men who've worked with me for over ten years. Can't say I understand why that is a prime importance" he said as he walked towards you and Jotaro, when he approached you two he glared down at you with a disgusted look on his face, you only glared back. The hell is up with this captain? You put your hand on your stomach as you began to feel uncomfortable around the captain.

"By the way" he said as he turned back to Jotaro, ripping the cigarette out of his mouth rather violently. "I must implore you not to smoke on deck, what did you plan to do with the ashes and butt? Throw them off into the pristine waters? You may be a guest on this ship but you will abide by my rules tough guy"
The captain began to shove the lit end of the cigarette into Jotaro's hat, ashes falling over the cap, You nervously looked up to Jotaro's eyes. Jotaro looked like he was about to kill this captain right then and there, to put salt on the wound the captain tossed the rest of the cigarette into Jotaro's jacket.

"What the hell sir? Pardon my language but isn't that too excessive?" You asked as you crossed your arms and the captain looked at you, you could see his eye twitch in anger before he stepped Infront of you.
"And you" he said, anger lacing his voice as he pointed to your forehead before pushing his finger on your head with great force. "You should have left that damn stowaway in the waters, hell we should have left you" he said and you raised a brow "excuse me?" You spoke harshly as you balled your fist. Joseph suddenly cut in-between you two before a fight had happened "they got it" Joseph gave the captain a half assed smile, maybe to try to charm the captain to not throw everyone overboard.