24

Destiny pov

Everyone was finally up and we are all sitting outside around a table eating Ross smiled "remember when mom used to make dinner and we used to sit outside and she would tell stories about our childhood" they started talking about the stories it was the first time I've seen all of us getting along I smiled then the gate opened we all looked over there Laura, my dad, Roxy, and a guy I didn't know we're standing there Ross looked at the guy "dad what are you doing here" I stood up "you told me you didn't know your dad" he looked at me "its a long story" i looked down I felt water running down my leg Chantelle looked at me "umm Destiny" I looked at Ross "my water just broke" his eyes widened and he ran around the table "come on" he picked me up and put me in the car then got in and started it I started crying from the pain Ross hurry" he sped up then a cop pulled up behind us he punched the wheel "shit" I cried harder than Ross ruled down the window the cop walked up "sir do you know you were speeding" Ross looked up at him "my wife's water just broke" the officer shook his head "that's no excuse" Ross's eyes widened and I reached over and layed my hand on his leg "babe calm down" the officer held out his hand "license" Ross sighed "I left it at home" I layed my head back the officer backed up "I'm going to need you to step out of the car" Ross turned the car back on and drove away my eyes widened and I looked at him "Ross you are going to get arrested" he didn't answer me and pulled in the hospital parking lot then helped me out and inside they took us to a room and layed me on the bed the doctor walked in "ok honey I'm going to need you to push" I did and Ross walked over and went to take my hand but I didn't let him the baby finally got out of me and they layed her on my stomach I picked her up and held her in my arms I looked over at Ross he was sitting on a chair by the wall with his arms crossed over his chest starring at me I mouthed im sorry he looked away then a nurse walked up and took the baby and walked out it was just me and Ross now I looked over at him and went to say something but he cut me off "i want a paternity test" I looked at him confused "Why" he clenched his jaw "how do I know the kids mine" my eyes widened "Ross who else have I been with" he shrugged I shook my head "whatever" then the nurse walked back in and layed the baby in a different bed Ross looked up at her "we want a paternity test" she nodded awkwardly "ok" then picked up the baby "umm sir will you come with me" they walked out I layed there for a minute waiting then Ashlynn and Nick walked in and sat down i smiled at them Ashlynn looked around "where's dad" I sighed "he wanted a paternity test" her eyes widened "wow" then ross stormed in "I WANT A DIVORCE"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This is the last chapter the fourth book will be up soon it's called shouldn't do it again