20

Destiny pov

We arrived at home and everyone was there waiting for me to arrive I'm so glad I didn't lose my memory it would suck I don't think they were expecting us this early because I walked in and everyone started I smiled "hey" then that's when the hugs and crying started the bad thing is I'm claustrophobic i will freak if people close in on me I think Ross knew he yelled over the voices "ok everyone back away" everyone stopped and looked at him riker spoke up "who made you king of the castle" Ross smiled "I'm king now because my queens back" he held out his hand and I took it he pulled me in a hug I know I'm claustrophobic but his hugs don't bother me i heard Brandys voice from behind me "when will we get to speak to her" Ross thought for a moment "you have to make a reservation" I giggled and pulled away I turned to see Chantelle there she smiled "he's right you need to rest and spend time with the kids" rydel chimed in "ya we will come back tomorrow" they all started leaving but I gave brandy a hug because she really seemed like she missed me when they were all gone I turned to Ross "where are the kids" he bit his bottom lip "don't get mad I sent them to your moms but they will be back tomorrow I want you to myself today" I smiled "I'm not mad" he smiled then got really close to me "so baby what do you want to do" I bit my bottom lip bringing my hands up to his abs "Ross don't get mad but I don't want to have sex I've been in a coma for a year please understand" he sighed "ya I get it it's fine" I reassured him "maybe tonight" he leaned in and kissed me "ok so what do you want to do" I shrugged and sat on the couch "I don't know what's new"

Ross pov

"Destiny I don't want to stress you out" she smiled "no tell me I want to be ready" I shrugged and sat beside her she turned and layed on my chest I took a deep breath "what do you want to here" she thought for a moment then reached up and intertwined her fingers with mine "were you with other girls while I was in that coma" I shook my head "nope didn't touch one girl it's been mostly about the kids" she sighed "so how's ash" I took a deep breath "did you have a little brother named Nick" she sat up and looked me in the eye "ya how did you know that" I smiled "they're dating" her eyes lit up "OMG that's so cute" i shook my head "no she shouldn't have a boyfriend" Destiny layed her head back down "she's 17 she's not little anymore" I sighed then a tear ran down my face "I know" she sat up and wiped it away "so how's Rae" I smiled a little "she's" destiny finished the sentence "daddy's girl now" i smiled more "she won't be when she sees you" she sighed "ya so is shor" I cut her off "he hangs out with rocky constantly" she turned so she could see me "why doesn't he hang out with you" I sigh "he says I'm bossy and mean without you around" destiny smiled "oh the dads coming out in you" I chuckled then she leaned up and kissed me "I bet it's sexy" I bit my lip and moaned "stooooop" she giggled "so does R5 not exist anymore" I took a deep breath "no I wish it did though" she put out her bottom lip "I'm sorry baby but you were the youngest so it's going to be hard on you" I wrapped my arms around her "ya" she leaned into me "why don't you act again" I shrugged "not enough time in the day" she smiled "ya you wanna know something funny" I leaned back so I could see her face "what" she smiled Evily "one of the nurses that was there when I woke up asked me if I was related to the lynchs and I said ya I'm married to one and her eyes widened and she said oh my gosh your married to Ross aren't you I nodded then she said I love him so much, it wasn't what I wanted to here when I woke up but whatever" i laughed "really" she nodded "ya she was freaking out" I smiled then she shook her head "ugh why are you so cute" I shrugged "I was cursed with it" she smiled "ha ha very funny you know you like all those girl screaming your name and dreaming about you" i bit my lip "maybe just a little" she giggled "mmhmm" I shook my head then smiled Evily "but baby I love it when you scream my name" she punched me in the shoulder "Ross stop" I chuckled "I'm sowwy" she laughed then I pulled out my phone it read 10:30 my eyes widened "wow it's late" she grabbed my phone "really 10:30 is not late you just want to go to bed" I thought for a minute "yep your right" she laughed then got up and walked to the bedroom i followed her in there she stopped when she reached the bed "Ross did you start making your bed" I shrugged "I don't sleep in here" she looked at me confused "well who's bedroom is this" I smiled "ours" she narrowed her eyes "then why don't you sleep in here" I took a deep breath "it's ours not mine and it's hard sleeping without you" she lightly smiled then changed into one of my shirts she layed beside me and rolled over and kissed me "what do you wanna do now" I put my arm around her "I think you know" she giggled "ok whatever" I smiled "so are we going to" she looked at me with a really look "ya duh"