19

Ross pov

What the hell she was just here I ran my hand through my hair avid walked back to the front desk the lady smiled at me "how can I help you" I started breathing faster and faster "destiny umm destiny lynch she was is that room she's gone" the doctor walked up behind me "calm down they took her for testing" I started getting my berthing under control "thanx" I sat in the lobby calming myself down people may think I over reacted but I didn't I've lost her three times its not happening again I love her I smiled at the thought then the doctor walked up she's back in her room" I got up and walked back there she was sitting up she smiled a cheesy smile when I walked in I chuckled then sat beside her she intertwined her fingers with mine "I heard you were freakin out" I shook my head "destiny I don't want to lose you" she smiled then squeezed my hand "so how are the kids and how long have I been in a coma" my eyes widened "you remember the kids" she giggled "how could I forget" I smiled "they're good umm Ashlynn is driving and Shors playing sports and Rae really misses you" she nodded "I can't wait to see them" I smiled "ha and you've been in a coma a year oh and I bought a new house" she widened her eyes "wow Mr. bigshot" I pulled up my collar like I was cool she giggled then looked down at her stomach "why am I so fat" my eyes widened "umm they didn't tell you" she looked at me confused "no" I smiled and started laughing she tightened her grip "Ross shor tell me" I looked her in the eye "your pregnant" she just sat there staring at me for a long time then she spoke "what is it" I sighed "girl" she shrugged "I don't want it" I looked at her stunned "wh-why" she bit her bottom lip "babe I just want it to be me you and the kids I don't want to have to worry about another one I know that sounds cruel but" I nodded "ya I get it but I don't want to give it up for adoption" she nodded "ya well maybe Ricky would want her" my eyes widened "umm I don't know" she smiled "it would be good for him" i nodded "ya"