6

Ross pov

I can't find Ashlynn my little girl someone took her I have to find her I walk over to the back gate and go to open it when I feel warm hands on my now bare back since I went swimming i turn around and see Destiny standing there she takes my hand and twirls herself around till she was closer to me she started dancing up against me she was being very careful, not to dump the red cup in her hand I pushed her off me and turned her to face me she looked at me confused "Shor c'mon dance with me" i sighed "ugh Destiny your drunk and Ashlynn is missing i can't deal with you right now" she was now angry "Deal with me gosh am i that bad whatever your a asshole" she walked away but I didn't chase her I have to find my daughter I unlatched the gate and walked out of the backyard to the front Laura's car is gone she had to of take Ashlynn I climb in my car and start driving I try Ashlynn's cell she didn't pick up i sighed then went to my contacts and slowly scrolled down to a phone number I shouldn't have as a married man I click it then put it up to my ear I hear Laura's harsh voice "hello baby I new you'd be calling" I slammed on the brakes "don't call me that where did you take Ashlynn" I heard a knife being sharpened "and why would I tell you that honey" I was getting very frustrated "Don't you dare hurt her what do you want from me" I heard a faint scream "honey if you only listened all I want to do is take away people she loves like she took you from me" relief flooded me "who Destiny if you want to take people she loves take me" there was silence then Ashlynn's faint voice "daddy please don't let her kill me" tears were now falling down my face "l-laura p-please" I heard her breathing deep on the other line then she spoke "meet me at the set" then the line went dead The set does she mean Austin and Ally why would she want me to go there I don't know all I need to think about is Ashlynn I start driving again till I reach the old set I pull in and park no one is here so I wait about 20 minutes later a truck pulled in I got out and leaned on the back of my car the truck pulled up beside my car then Laura got out of the driver seat and Roxy got out of the passenger seat Roxy pulled a knife out of her pocket "hello Shor weren't expecting me were you"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry it's short please tell me what you think

Plus thanks for all the readers I love you guys