11

Ross pov

"What the hell are you doing here" I asked my dad he smiled "your daughter asked me for help" I grabbed Ashlynn "stay away from her" Ashlynn pulled back "dad he's nice he helped us" I shook my head and pointed to him "this man is not nice you don't know what he has done" he looked at me "so you can't even call me dad anymore" I shook my head "you don't deserve that title" Ashlynn turned to me "wheres mom" my eyes widened "crap Laura and Roxy took her" Ashlynn's eyes widened "they took her and your just sitting here at home" I sighed then my dad said "I know where they took her" I looked over at him "really how do you know that" he started walking to his truck "because I've been there c'mon" Ashlynn went to follow him but I grabbed her "we are not going anywhere with him" tears ran down her face "but dad he might know where mom is" i clenched my jaw "fine" I got in the front and her in Nick got in the back my dad started the car and pulled away I sat up very aware of my surroundings making sure he wasn't going somewhere I don't want my kid to be we finally pulled up at a warehouse I got out and told Ashlynn to stay in the car she argued but finally gave in I walked to a window and looked in I couldn't see anything so I walked around to a door my dad walked up behind me "did you see anything" I shook my head he sighed I wrapped my hand around the door handle he layed his hand on my hand "wait I don't want you to get hurt" I pulled my hand away "why would you even care you left me and told me that I didn't matter and that no one would ever love me well this girl does and she's not going anywhere" he sighed "just please let me go first" I stepped back and he opened the door a little and looked in I was eager to find out what was inside "do you see anything" he leaned over to let me see I looked in and saw destiny tied to a chair bleeding everywhere I pushed him out of the way to run in but he grabbed me "stop it could be a set up" I pulled my arm away "I know what I'm doing" I walked over to Destiny and held her head in my hand I brought her face close to mine she was knocked out I shook her a little and her eyes slowly opened she reached up and touched my face with her finger tips then tears started running down her face "r-ross we y-you to get ou-out of here" I nodded and started untying her I helped he up but she fell back down and shook her head "I can't walk leave me you need to go" she reached up and wrapped her arms around my neck and more tears came "shor I love you" my eyes widened "I love you to why are you just giving up" she reached up and kissed me then whispered in my ear "I'm sorry"