Betty x Sweet Pea

Enjoy ❤️

Betty POV:

My boyfriend and I of three months were up in my room. The lights were off, we were cuddling underneath my blankets and we were watching a movie on Netflix.

"Can we go ice skating next week?" I asked him. He raised an eyebrow.

"Have you ever been ice skating?" He asked me and I shook my head.

"I went once as a kid and I spent more time with my ass on the ground then my feet" he said making me laugh into his shoulder.

"Yeah you think it's funny but I couldn't sit for three days" he said making me laugh even harder.

"You think it's funny?" He asked as he began tickling me.

"No, stop. Please no" I said through laughter as I tried pushing him away from me.

"You going to apologise?" He asked with a smirk as he held onto my hips.

"I'm very sorry for laughing" I said as I had to hold in my laughter.

"You don't mean a single word of that, do you?" He smirked as he shook his head. I giggled as I shook my head too.

"Will a kiss make up for it?" I smirked as I moved myself so I was straddling him.

"Only one kiss? I think I deserve a few more" he said.

I grinned as I leant forward and pressed my lips to his. I caressed his cheek as I let him guide the kiss. My lips followed his as I caressed his cheek. His grip on my hips tightened as we both slowly leant out of the kiss.

"Am I forgiven?" I asked with a fake pout.

"Forgiven, so forgiven" he said making me chuckle as I pressed another kiss to his lips.

"You're incredibly adorable" I smiled as I ran my thumb over his jaw.

"Stop" he groaned out as a blush covered his cheeks.

"Aw my sweet North Side boy, aren't you just adorable?" I smiled. He rolled his eyes as he tried to hide his head in my neck.

"Elizabeth" he said with a small bit of sternness in his voice.

"Fine, I'll stop complimenting my boyfriend" I chuckled as I moved off of him and cuddled into his side again.

"I didn't say get off" he immediately said.

"Oh babe, compliments and me being on your lap come hand in hand" I teased as I kissed his cheek.

"You're cruel" he said making me chuckle.

"Hush, you made me miss part of the movie" I smirked as I turned my attention to the tv. Out of the corner of my eyes I could see him shaking his head with a smirk.

We had been chilling in my room for only ten minutes when we heard the front door open, and the only people it could be would either be Tyler or Fp. Tyler has been my best friend basically since birth. When I was born he hated me, but then realised having me around would bring him some benefits. And Fp is in charge of the Serpents, as well as my dad. My dad was busy doing some work at the Wyrm and said he wouldn't be home till late so I knew it wasn't him.

Tyler walked up to my room, a shocked and pale look on his face.

"What's wrong?" I immediately asked him as I sat up.

"Can we talk in private?" He asked me.

"I need to go anyway, I'll text you later" Sweet Pea said and I nodded my head as he kissed my head.