Betty x Sweet Pea

Hii! Thanks for being here <3

Betty POV:

"You think you know a person, then they go and do something unfathomably stupid" I said and Toni nodded her head with a chuckle as she drank from her beer.

"He just wants to put his dick in something" she said making me laugh.

"Then why doesn't he just fuck someone? Anything could be better than dating Veronica Lodge" I said as I shook my head.

"He's not as smart as us" she winked at me. I laughed as I nodded my head.

Both Toni and I have flings going on. I have a guy, he's a year older and a Serpent. He's perfect for me. He meets all my sexual needs and I don't particularly want a boyfriend at this point in my life so everything is working out perfectly. Same goes for Toni, she has a girl she goes to every couple times a week to fuck.

"This is only going to end in one way" she said with a chuckle.

"Him being all sad and you having to look after him" she said and I playfully rolled my eyes.

"You make it sound bad for me. Vulnerable Pod is my favourite. He's so much nicer" I said and she nodded her head.

"That is very true. How do you put up with him daily?" She asked and I gave her a soft smile.

"T, I love him. He's always been there for me and I'm always going to look after him. Even if he does obviously stupid things" I said making her chuckle.

"That's sweet" she smiled.

——

I was sitting in my dads bed as I did my nightly routine, begging him for a dog, or even a cat. I was starting to become desperate at this point. I'm scared of ferrets but I would be willing to get one. I just really want a pet.

"A ferret is small, tiny really. It lives in a cage and you'd barely have to look at it" I said and he rolled his eyes.

"Betty, they're high maintenance, they bite and love to try and escape. I'm not trying to wake up in the morning to some rat in my bed or you wanting me to take you to the hospital because you might have rabies" he said and I scoffed.

"It's not going to bite me" I said and he raised an eyebrow.

"You don't know the temperament of this animal that you don't even have. And I can guarantee you're scared of it" he said.

"I am not" I defended myself and he laughed at me.

"Hilarious darling" he said and I let out a groan.

"Just get me a dog asshole" I said and he raised an eyebrow.

"I did not mean to let that slip" I said out of shock.

"But you were thinking it?" He asked with a grin. I grinned too, nodding my head.

"Such an ungrateful child" he said and I frowned.

I moved closer to him and wrapped my arms around him, a pout on my face as I looked up to him.

"That was very mean dad. You know I'm grateful" I said.

"I'm sorry honey, I know you're the most amazing daughter" he said, making me smile.

"Now get me my puppy" I said and he chuckled.

"Nice try honey" he said and I let out a groan.

"You hate me" I said, just as Veronica walked into my room.

"I've been looking everywhere for you" she smiled as she clasped her hands together.

"How do you know where I live?" I said, creeped out by her being in my dads room.