Chapter 14-The Challenge

The smell of bacon woke her up.

Her eyes fluttered open to the empty side besides her. Disappointment course through her.

He must be in the kitchen cooking their breakfasts.

She wasn't as sticky as she thought she would be. He must have also cleaned her up.

Then the images of last night came flooding in.

Last night was...

Last night was...

Shit... Last night was filthy... Raw... Animalistic and fucking mind blowing.

Did she actually pass out?

DANM... That's embarrassing.

Multiple orgasms was nothing but a myth to her.

She was a definite believer now.

She didn't know how many times he'd made her come last night, simply because she couldn't have counted.

She kept coming on his cock over and over again completely drunk in pleasure. Before one ended another sparked up again. She didn't know if she was coming or going.

After fucking her mouth and pussy, he made her remind him of what was next and what he was going to do while doing it.

There was no way he was supposed to fit in there, but he used a whole goddanm bottle of lube and he made sure to fit.

And fit in he did. Like a glove made just for him.

Jesus that was hot.

She was never interested in anal sex but that's when things went crazy last night.

After making sure she was OK and he could finally move, something in him broke. Like taking her this way made him lose all control. He was ruthless. Fucked her hard, fast and deep. He almost sounded like he was begging her to say her safe word. That was the only thing that could stop him even if it looked like it would kill him if she actually did say it.

She stubbornly refused to.

She loved every second of it. She loved how she could unravel such a big powerful man when she was the one trapped underneath him.

He was rough and held her so tight she knew she was going to bruise, but she welcomed it. She wanted to replace all her nightmares that kept her up at night by all her moments with Henri.

She was tired of being afraid.

But as she looked up and watched Henri growling while ramming her puckered hole and fisting her cunt...

As the waves of ecstasy and pure bliss kept crashing down on her over and over again, tears streamed down her face just as she clutched on to the sheets around her, her chest bucked up, head tilted back and her eyes rolled in the back of her head, she'd never felt safer in her life.

She knew he wouldn't hurt her... Never her.

Then the dark spots came to view and...nothing.

So she did pass out.

Awkward.

How was she going to show her face to him after passing out on him.

He is no doubt going to scold her for not saying her safe word.

But there's no way in hell on earth she was going to stop what happened last night.

It was....

Um...