Happy Birthday-Chapter 1

It's only 9pm, but today has been a fuckery of a day and all she wants to do is to sink into her bed and hides under her heated blanket.

Wearing just a black laced panties, she hops on the queen size bed with a grunt, and lets out a long satisfying sigh as she covers her head up with the blanket. It felt like a warm hug and she needed that, especially  today.

"Yay! ... Happy birthday to me." she mumbled sheepishly, sarcastically, with her face buried against her pillow.

Like every other birthday since that last one she's had at 17, six years ago, she's spent this one alone again.

No one knows of her birthday and frankly she doubts anyone cares. Her walls that she's built around her through the years have been too thick and high for anyone to penetrate, and she was all right with that.

Everyone in her life who was supposed to care, protect and love her had either abandoned her, rejected her or violated her trust... Or worse.

There has never been cakes or balloons or whatever the hell people do to celebrate their births. What is there to celebrate anyway.

She lets out another sigh but this time a frustrated one and yanks the blanket off of her head.

Every year she tries, but it has proven impossible not to relive the last birthday night she spent with that family.

She wondered what happened to him, but was to scared to go dig out any information and to be found out.

No police has ever knocked on her door, so he probably either got away with it all or didn't report the incident...or he died.

It most likely didn't happen, but she couldn't help but smile at the possibility of the latter.

After running away, for the better of the first year alone, she had to live in her car in order to make her little savings last  for as long as possible.

Her old library employer had given her fantastic letter of recommendation and had already helped her apply to another one of their branches here and talked to them about her. After a phone and a video call interview, she was all set. Except she arrived a year earlier than she was needed.

The only position that was going to be available was to replace a soon to be retired librarian who was ready to say goodbye in a year.

Nevertheless, between her waitressing and cleaning jobs she still found times to visit her new library every chance she got. Immersing herself in all of the stories and adventures. Pretending she wasn't who she was. Helping out and learning the ropes so when she did start she'd have an advantage.

The books and their characters were her only friends she let close to her heart. It may sound sad, but it was safe and she needed safe.

After a few months of working there, on her days off she decided to volunteer at a real estate agency and  learn from them. She took some online courses and soon became a real estate agent herself.

She may not have a college degree, but she was intelligent, determined and had a plan.

They started her off with just rented apartments. She did exceptionally well. She quickly found out the power of her smile.

She moved on from just rented apartments to showing and selling properties. And now years later she was a broker with a handful of agents under her.

She has her own condo. It's nowhere big or extravagant but it was hers with a beautiful view of New York City.

She shook her head from side to side to rip herself out of her reverie.

Last thing she needed right now was to open the floodgates of old memories.
She'd rather find a way to deal with the ache she was feeling.

The never ending throbbing ache between her legs. The one thing that reminded her constantly that she wasn't all numb, and that part of her was still thumping away. The only way to feel alive and warm again is to give it what it wanted...no...demanded.

She reaches out to her nightstand top drawer, and pulls out a small purple finger vibrator.

In no way will she be able to fall asleep if she didn't take care of this.

She slips it on her middle finger and turned it on. Hovered it over her bare nipples which instantly got them hard by the light vibrational touch.

With her eyes closed, she ventured down to her heat, opens up her legs wide and slips her hand under her panties.

Slowly circling the pulsating device around her clit, the jolt of pleasure quickly getting her slick.

She kicks the blanket off completely so can watch her handy work on her throbbing pussy.

Her chest heaving up and down, her pulse starting to accelerate.

She pinches and tugs at her hardened nipples with her hand while the other was still assaulting her clit.

Not wanting to lose that sensation on her clit, with her free hand she pulls down her underwear to her ankles, and stick two fingers inside her slit.

Her back buckles up and she slowly started grinding on her fingers which was now pumping in and out of her.

She let out a small  whine out of frustration after a few minutes. She was so wet and so close but it was not enough. She wanted...no she needed more.

Her fingers or her toys couldn't get her there anymore. She takes her fingers out of her and throws the vibrator across the room.

She really didn't want to be amongst people tonight, but it looks like she will have to go to her favorite hunting ground and hopefully find a competent dick for tonight.

She got up, put her hair under a shower cap and took a quick shower.

Chose a mini strapless, black tight sweater  dress with thigh high black boots with open toes. She let down her wavy afro and watched it cascading on her shoulders and perfectly framing her face.

She passes her fingers through her hair and fix some of the curls. Applies some light natural makeup, eyeliners to help her hazel eyes pop a bit more, and no lipstick, just a dab of lip gloss.

On her way out, she grabs her purse and a dark purple leather jacket. She takes one last look at the floor length mirror next to her coat rack by the front door and nodded in approval. The dress hugged every curves and left almost nothing to the imagination.

She had no intention on staying there longer than she needed to. Just needed to go get what she wanted, and this club so far have been OK procuring good enough specimens.

She just needed to get rid of that ache for just enough time for her to get somewhat of a goodnight sleep

One without nightmares would be lovely.