Chapter 8 -The Punishment

All that could be heard in the quiet room was the crackling sound effects of the electric fireplace, and then...

SMACK!

The first smack sound and the gasp that followed reverberated around the room, and the second one on the same butt cheek brought unshed tears to her eyes, but in no way she was going to already give in.

3...4....5....then he switched to the other cheek. A small moan wrapped in a groan left her throat.

She suirms on top of him no doubt able to feel the massive hard on he was sporting. Nevertheless he kept on. When he was done giving each cheek their own 5 consecutive swats, he was now alternating between her butt and her thighs.

She should be horrified, she should be pushing herself off of him and leave with the little dignity she had left... If any.

The problem was, at her horror, she was enjoying this. It was enthralling not knowing when or where his hands were going to land next.

She found herself seeking the heat of his palms, the electricity that shoots straight to her sex everytime he'd touch her and began to  push her butt up against his palms in a desperate attempt to keep his hands there on her skin just a tad bit longer.

There's that thin line between pain and pleasure, and never in a million years she thought she could have found it bending over anyone's knees.

Because pain she knew all too well, but as his hand heavily bar down on her smooth yet firm globes, the initial stings left behind by each impact should make her want to bolt from her past experiences...but she wanted more.

She needed more she realized.

He was punishing her for rebelling and worn something completely different then what he's asked her to. But perhaps this punishment could also be for other things.

Like how she has been living her life all these years. Like letting all these guys fuck her in her desperate search to briefly feel something so she could wake up the next day and look in the mirror and still believe there was an actual human behind those hazel eyes.

This was the real first test of total surrender  for her. Letting someone intentionally hurt her when she has been spending her entire life hardening herself up behind an impenetrable protective wall after being hurt and betrayed so many times. So this act of submission has been a bigger deal then she thought. But she somehow knew he wouldn't injure her. It will hurt, but he will take care of her and soothe the pain. How did she know that? That she couldn't understand, but she trusted him and that was maddening.

****
Panting a bit, her face was buried on the couch pillow he had put under head. Still sprawled on his knees, he started to calmly observe and inspect his handy work.

He was strangely proud of her. She handled herself beautifully. Going in, he thought for sure she'd ask him to stop or slow down. But the little vixen kept making those delicious sounds which transported him to that dom set of mind and kept going to please her, when he Intentionally was only going to give her 10 swats. But she obviously could handle more and needed more. So he obliged.

With her skirt hiked up to her waist, he took his time watching her  light caramel skin of her sexy as hell ass and thighs turn red with the traces of his palms appearing.

He almost let out a growl, happy to see his mark on her. The possessiveness of his cat rearing it's ugly head again. Except it wasn't just his lion who felt possessive and protective over her...

He started caressing and massaging her everywhere he'd spanked her. He'd soon, put some ointment for her, but for now he had to make sure she was OK and felt good.