D&C

©2022

This work is of fiction. All characters have no existence outside the very avid imagination of the author and hold no relation to anyone bearing the same name(s). All incidents are part of creation.

Reference to any context or event or place from the real world and ideas are mere coincidences. Content by no means created to hurt or harm any individual.

The content is created for entertainment purposes only and is not reflecting the idea that is supported by the author as an individual. The story directs nothing towards any individual and to harm anyone based on religion, race, culture, region, etc.

No religion defines, a person will be good or bad. Religion shows the right way of living, guidance in life but in no way does it define the problem one shall face as an individual in life. Thus, whatever later may take place in the story, do not direct it to any community over the basis of it neither on the author for writing and stating such facts because let's be real for a second, a girl/boy being abused doesn't takes place on the basis of the community. People are there cruel enough to inflict pain irrespective of anything though many might blame and use a community to cover up their filthy act. So, please don't spread any hate comments over the basis of it as well.

This book doesn't promote any hate. I do not promote any belief but only ask for sincere understanding and support.

My book is the first draft, so there can be mistakes and other errors, please don't judge the story and my writing over it. I try to improve and that's all, negative comments on the basis would be deleted cause I won't take any rude comment that shall degrade my hard work only because it isn't a well-scripted final draft.

I appreciate all the comments but do not spread hate comments directed towards anyone. If there is criticism, I respect that only if done in a respective way but if found criticism involving any abusive and disrespecting language for an individual, that will be deleted and the person shall be reported. I don't mind the usage of strong language while commenting but that shall be not a disrespectful comment to anyone (which includes the author as well). THIS IS WARNED ABOUT.

THE IDEA/CONCEPT SOLELY BELONGS TO THE AUTHOR AND THEREFORE PLAGIARISM IS NOT APPRECIATED, AS IT TAKES A LOT OF WORK TO COME UPON WITH THE IDEAS, THE WRITINGS, AND EDITING.

I DO NOT PROMOTE ANY KIND OF TRANSLATION OR REPRODUCTION OF MY WORK VIRTUALLY, PHYSICALLY BY PHOTOCOPYING, OR BY ANY MEANS AND FOR ANY OTHER PURPOSE WITHOUT THE OFFICIAL CONSENT OF THE AUTHOR.

IF DONE SO, LEGAL ACTION AGAINST THE CONCERNED PERSON WILL BE TAKEN UNDER THE LAW FOR PROTECTION OF COPYRIGHT.

IT WOULD BE HIGHLY APPRECIATED IF THE READERS WOULD FOLLOW, COMMENT, AND SUPPORT THE AUTHOR TO MOTIVATE THEM TO WRITE FURTHERMORE OF THE LIKED STORIES/BOOKS/NOVELS.

It is an age-gap romance.