March 15th, 2022 (8:00 pm ~11:28 pm)

A wild ride of events

In this full session of me sleeping, all of these dreams are somehow mashed together to form a big dream. It first starts out with me and my family inside the car at a small little store, listening to a couple people arguing very loudly near the road. I has no idea what it was about or why it was happening, but me and my family watched that drama for awhile. Then we drive towards my elementary school(idk why) and I go to school. In school, I was friends with this girl and we were talking about something or doing something when all of a sudden, BTS show up. They were performing on a small stage and everyone, including me and my friend, were so happy to see them. I told my friend how it was a miracle to see them and a dream come true. Me and my friend ran up to the stage and JHOPE hopped down and hugged me. In the dream, I was so happy that he hugged me. Then the dream takes us to the end of the concert, where me and my friend are exhausted and ready to sleep. We end up at my house where she sleeps over in my bed.

Notable moments
*A very random dream, I know
*Nothing very meaningful or deep in this dream
*Very all over the place