July 30,2020 Friday (2:00-3:50)

The race

Me and my friends were at this resort type of place, up on a hill overlooking a small town. It was me, Robyn, and my guy friends. We were at the bottom of the hill when we decided to have a race up to the resort. To make it more interesting, we would ask the locals to join us in the race and if they participate and beat us, we'll treat them to a room in the resort. Only a few guys seemed to have joined, mostly because of me and Robyn. We were racing to the top with me and my friends in the lead. I was the last one in our friend group to get up there, so I was relaxing with my friends in a room when we had a knock at the door. It was this girl, and she seemed weird. I don't remember a girl following us so I told my friend to not let her in. I was in my room when I heard yelling. It seemed that my friends and the girl were arguing. Something about me flirting with her boyfriend or something. Then it got quite, way to quite. I hid in my room and locked the door, trying to find a weapon. When I did, I hid and waited for the inevitable visit from this girl. She broke down the down and I threw this remote at her cuz it was the only weapon. She tried to stab me but I dodged and grabbed her wrist.  I twisted it until her knife pointed at hard,  but it still sliced my wrist and hand.  I made her stab herself with the knife,  kicking at her so that she can go down. When I overpowered her and knocked her out,  I walked out of the room and tried to find my friends,  but it was like they were never there with me. I found them in there backyard,  watching these groups of teens that were bullying one of my friends.  Robyn was really pissed off so she's yelled at them.  Then the teens put on this weird and gross video about young furries having sex or something while me and Robyn tried to cheer up our friend.

Notable moments
*it was just a strange and random dream
*the people in the town reminded of amazing world of gumball
*I'm still tired but it's so hot today