April 8, Thursday (9:20 pm~3:46 am)

A new house
I

t was just me, my dad, and my mom. We were moving to a new place I guess. We went to three houses but only one of them was within budget and it was so unique. The house had multiple doors leading outside, the architecture was different than most houses. Some doors were so weird, that you had to climb a ladder and stick to the wall to be able to get inside. We went into the house and found out that it was being renovated. The walls were a baby blue color and it made it look so bright. My mom was looking through one hallway while I went through another. My dad was with the realtor I guess. I found a room with a man sleeping it in so I left him alone and decided to find my mom. There was a flashlight up against a wall so I grabbed it and used it to find my mom. I found her inside a room that looked like someone was sleeping in. I found out that it was my mom on the bed, and she looked really sick. I called out, "Dad, mom's sick." But no one responded back. When I turned towards the exit, I found a sheet/blanket over this thing. When I touched it, the sheet fell off and I found out that that was actually my mom. Whoever was in the bed wasn't my mom. There was a mirror angled towards the bed behind my real mom and I looked through it, watching as fake mom lunged at me from behind. Then I woke up.

Notable moments
*The mom and dad in the dream did not look like my real life parents
*It felt like a horror movie trailer but I was living through it and watching it at the same time