June 21 2021(2pm-4:37 pm)

Just trying to survive

In this dream, it seemed that my family and a few people have angered these groups of people. Special, supernatural people. They were targeting my whole family and my friends. I was outside, trying to grab weapons of any kind. My younger family members and friends were in the house with my old family members; my nieces and nephews that were still children, my grandparents, my injured uncles and aunties. I was upstairs, blocking the entrance up there because I felt like a lot of the fight would be downstairs. A black van pulled up and many young teens came out. I tried to stay quiet, but this girl climbed into the side of the house and scared me. I grabbed this pick axe and threw at her shoulder, making her fall. But this other girl came running up the steps, and it was like whatever came out of her mouth, it happened to me. When she said: "you'll jump off of this platform." I felt like I should jump. When she said: "you should claw your eyes out." I would try to claw my eyes out.

Notable moments
*I don't know how we angered these people...
*It felt so vivid and real
*It reminded me of the Netflix show, Umbrella Academy
*Possible side effect from covid vaccine?? Strange, vivid dreams