June 12th, 2021 Saturday (10:30pm~6:15 am)

Losing more time

I honestly don't know how this dream makes sense. One moment, I was with my old friend Nia... We were at this fancy party in this building at the very top floor. We were playing this game where all the guests put their names on paper, and we have to grab one and then go on a date with that person. I chose one, I don't remember the name, but that person was downstairs on the ground floor. I remember thinking, "He must not be that important since he is all the way in the bottom level." Me and Nia went into the elevator and began going down, but the elevator was going too fast. Panels above broke off and you can see the doors leading to each floor pass you by. The number on the screen would go down faster and faster until it reached basement level. We heard the sound of it crashing before we felt the effect. Me and Nia's body flew up to the ceiling from the impact. When we tried to get out of the elevator, parts of it nearly crushed Nia. When we got it, I saw my other friends: Lois, Cyprian, Hunter, James, and Keawe. They were dirty and body, but alive. They told me that they escaped from the building, but many of our things are now on this piece of the building that fell into a lake. Thankfully parts of the building were still dry, so we tried to get our things. I went into the water and grabbed out my chargers, earbuds. We saw these government looking people also grabbing some of our things, like they were searching for something. They asked for any toys that we owned. I gave them my play dough collection and stuffed animals. After collecting my things, I went to my family. My older sister kept repeating the same thing, I heard it in another dream too: "Every year, we are losing a minute of our lives." I don't know what that means... But anyway, We eventually moved society underground, but technology seemed to blossom in the dark. We would search up the exact month, day, and year we will die, and show it off to friends. I never did it, but my sister and her friends seem to do it. I honestly don't know what this dream means or why I had it.

Notable moments
*It felt like a reoccurring dream, but it still felt unfamiliar
*The only thing that stuck out to me was what my sister was saying: "every year, we are losing a minute of our lives"
*I've never dreamt about my friend before... It was weird