October 23, 2021 (6:30 am~ 8:46 am)

Zombie dream

It was about how me and a friend did a road trip along the country. We went to this religious town to just pass through and get gas. But these religious people didn't believe in zombies and thought they were like, god's or something. Me and my friend got locked in a bathroom while the religious people let these zombies prey on the humans in church. Me and my friend managed to survive for awhile. We ended up escaping the bathroom and we went to a school where the students and teachers are more helpful. We found out that staying in high places was safest. This one classroom had this loft like upper area near the ceiling, and the teacher used it for storage. She hauled students up one by one while the other students held the doors closed. This one guy though... He tried to keep me and my friend from being saved. He had this evil smile on his face, even as this zombie bit him. Me and my friend lived on and survived. But it didn't stop there.... Centuries after this outbreak has passed and the virus that turned humans into zombies has started to affect the earth, the planet itself. All the zombie bodies were used like puppets to spread the disease to all species and organisms. The virus was lethal and instant. It killed and infected everything it touched. Killing the host while using it's body to continue it's spread... All the bodies... Everything was dead.

Notable moments
*It had a very dark adventure time feel too the dream
*At the end, it looked like the virus affected people who looked like Marceline and princess bubblegum...