Sept. 8, 2022 (7:03 am~7:25 am)

Gumball's prank gone horribly wrong

In this dream, I was gumball, from the show Amazing World of Gumball. It was nighttime and gumball wanted to play a prank on his dad. His plan was to get his new stuffed animal, which was a toy Huggy Wuggy, to go towards his parents room and scare him. But gumball was already sleepy and miscalculated where to put his toy in the dark. Gumball was sleepily giggling and saying, "dad look. Look at your doorway." He was all happy and giggling, thinking that his prank worked until he heard a voice at his doorway saying, "look behind you gumball." Gumball fully opened his eyes and turned around, letting out a scared whimper when he saw, through very little light, the shadow of Huggy Wuggy in the doorway. Gumball whimpered in his bed and slowly edged off of the bed, weakly calling out for his dad, or his mom. Anyone to save him. He grew even more scared when he saw the shape of Huggy Wuggy grow taller and skinnier, until it nearly blocked the doorway. Gumball quickly grabbed into his lamp and turned on the light, where the Huggy Wuggy toy towered over the doorway, just staring at gumball with his creepy smile. Gumball looked at it through wide, fearful eyes before the Huggy Wuggy let out a terrifying scream, launching itself into gumball's room and clambering to him on all fours. Gumball screamed loudly, trying to alert his parents as he forced the lamp into the stuffed animal's neck, the glass piercing into it's skin. But that didn't stop the Huggy Wuggy from extending his mouth open, his sharp rows of jagged teeth trying to rip off gumball's arms. Gumball continued to scream for his mother or father, stabbing the Huggy Wuggy multiple times to get it to die but nothing was working.

Notable moments
-this is a small nap today I take before getting ready to work
-i get more graphic and vivid nightmares whenever I have a fan facing directly at me, or when I'm cold