Jan. 13, 2022 (3:50 am~ 5:35 am)

Our last adventure

In this adventure time, it looked more human like instead of messed up. There was more humans then there's were elemental people. Finn passes away and it's just Jake, human-bmo, ice King, and me. The world starts going to shit. First the pandemic, then once we are free from quarantines and mandates, humans are killing humans. Jake takes me, BMO, and ice king away from the city, telling us that Finn left us a tank and a home away from people. Jake drives the tank over a hill and tries to get us to safety, but he almost drives it off a cliff with everyone inside. Jake says that he isn't sure if Finn even left an actual home for us and that he is afraid of change. "You know how much I hate change... I thought that maybe we can have this last adventure together and end it with a big bang... By dying in this rad tank that explodes off a cliff... I'm sorry guys." Jake said through tears. He does this last bodily stretch to a magnificent tree, where there was a wizard inside there... And then I wake up.

Notable moments
*Ice King looks more younger and human like. He is a Caucasian male that is great friend with human BMO
*Human BMO is this short and positive Asian. BMO always tried to stay positive even in the end
*Jake is still a stretchy dog, but he was getting old