31. took you long enough

It was cold, she thought with a sigh. It had been an hour since they left and she was already panicking about it. Thinking, maybe she should have gone with them, what if they need her help?
But deep down she knew they could take it.
They will be fine, doesn't help much though..

Irene decided to check up on the fire. The house was getting cold plus dinner wasn't going to make itself. Now that she thought about it, maybe she should let the ravagers outside, they're probably still hungry.
So ensuring the fire would be able to burn on its own she left outside into the cold snow breeze.

It was colder than usual. Thankfully it didn't look like a blizzard was coming any time soon.
Walking over you took notice to the fact that Techno didn't bring Carl. Then again, you guessed he was just being safe. Charcoal was inside her stable too. You'd need to feed them soon.

You tried to distract yourself by looking around the snowy forest around you.

The snowy white Hills in the distance just reminded you of the distance between you and L'Manburg, where Techno was going to wipe it right off the map with an old man and a sociopathic green Telatubby.

What could go wrong?

Dream could mess up the TNT grid, either by not putting it low or high enough.
Techno might not be able to handle so many people.
Phil might get attacked while sneaking around placeing withers-NO!

You said to yourself you weren't gonna worry about it so your not gonna worry. End of.

AHHH This is way too stressful! God it hasn't even been that long and your already so uptight! You just need to let out the ravagers and calm down.

You opened the door to the ravagers shed and both were there waiting patiently for food.

''Right food..'' You said now scolding yourself.
You came into the horses stable where you kept the food and continued to do chores in order to distract yourself.

The hours went by slowly, painfully slowly and you were in a daze the entire time. Every two seconds you'd look out the window to see if you could catch a glimpse of either of them. Weither it be Phil or Techno.

Eventually it was six in the evening and you decided to get potions of healing out and some bandages. Escaping down into the chest room you began gathering the leftover potions and bandages to bring upstairs.

''Irene?''

You almost jumped at the sound of your own name. You dashed upstairs to see Phil in the door of the cabin. His wings were slightly disheveled and he still wore a small smile on his face.

''God Phil! What took you so long huh?!'' You yelled slightly ushering him inside only to see a tall enderman hybrid behind him.

''Irene, this is Ranboo. He has nowhere else to go so-''

''An entire nation of people have nowhere else to go Phil.'' You claimed smiling at Ranboo as he walked inside following Phil.

''True but-''

''He's your favourite?'' You asked sarcastically with a small grin on your face.

You seen Phil turn and mumble to himself while Ranboo kinda stood there in silence not really knowing what to do.
You recognised him. He was part of the execution. You eyed him before turning to Phil.

''Are you hurt?'' You asked rushing over to the table where you had healing potions and bandages.

''I'm fine Irene.'' He spoke with a sigh.
''Irene, now I know you probably don't like Ranboo.'' He started.