21. gifts, part 2

Hey lovely's♡♡
Thank you guys so much for the support like where did you all come from? I had loads of fun writing this chapter, I tried to be funny I hope it makes you smile at least, anyway, merry Christmas and,
Enjoy♡♡

It was an early morning, and  Tommy broke an expensive vase. It was one of your favourites. It had red roses in it and now it was just a mass of broken glass in a puddle of water on the floor surrounded by roses.
Techno was not happy.
He made Tommy clean the mess up and then 'grounded' him. By grounded I mean locking him outside in the freezing cold. By the time you woke up Tommy had been outside in the cold for an hour...

''Why'd you lock Tommy outside again?'' You scolded Techno.
Both of you were in the loft beside the fire. Tommy was warming up and Phil was making breakfast downstairs.

''He broke your vase. So I made him clean up and threw him outside.'' He replied with just a small hint of proudness in his voice.

''Techno, he broke a vase, it was probably an accident.''

''It was the red one.''

''Get back outside Tommy.''

20 minutes later,

''Foods ready!'' Phil called from the kitchen.

You and Techno walked downstairs and sat down. Phil brought out four plates and set them on the table. He looked around the table and raised his eyebrow.

''Where's Tommy?'' He asked concerningly.

''He broke Irene's vase so I threw him outside.'' Techno started.

''I brought him back inside, then realised it was my red one and threw him back out.'' You continued also proud of your work.

''...''

''Go get Tommy.''

''Fiinnee.'' You huffed and opened the front door. Tommy ran inside and rushed behind Phil.

''T-These two are CRAZY, ACHOO!!!'' Tommy shivered in the cold and kept hiding behind Phil.

''Did you feed the ravagers while you were there?'' Techno asked turning to Tommy as you shut the door.

''What!? Why would I do that?! ACHOO! You kicked me out! ACHOO!'' Tommy yelled back.

''Could have at least been put to use while out there..'' Techno muttered.

''Irene was nice before you spent time alone with her yesterday! ACHOO! What did you do to her- ACHOO''

''Come on Tommy, the fire is lit upstairs.'' Phil said turning to the small shivering child. Tommy nodded and him and Phil went upstairs.

''.. he broke my vase tho.. ''

Another 20 mins later..

Tommy was sitting by the fire beside Phil. Techno was sitting on the couch and Irene was beside him, sewing. Big surprise. Ever since Phil got the sewing equipment she has spent all her spare time just doing that. Sewing.

''Rene, do you do anything else.'' Tommy asked.

''What do you mean?'' Irene asked tilting her head at the boy.

''You haven't done anything else but sew. Don't you do anything else?''

''I let you stay here.''

''Touché''

Irene focused back on the coat. She was just adding the finishing touches.

She then stood up, and left down the hall in the direction of their bedroom.

When Irene returned she had a pile of blue clothing.

''Tommy?'' Irene asked.

''YES WOMAN!''

''Never mind, Phil?''

''Yeah mate?'' Phil answered chuckling a little.

''I made you something.'' Irene stated.

''Oh really?''

Irene nodded and handed Phil a blue and white striped bucket hat along with a blue cape with silver fastenings. Tommy just looked jealous.

''Awe, thanks mate.'' Phil thanked now trying on the hat and cape.

''Tommy?''

''Yes Irene?'' Tommy replied now with puppy dog eyes.

''Here, a gift for you.'' Irene handed him a blue cape. It  was like Phils but it had copper fastenings instead of silver.

''YO! This is so poggers!'' Tommy yelled and began to throw the cape over his shoulders. Tommy then jumped up and wrapped his arms around Irene in a huge hug. (Irene nearly falling over in the process)

''Thank you! So much!'' Tommy thanked jumping up and down still hugging Irene.
Irene smiled at Tommy.

''Of course Tommy.'' Irene smiled and patted Tommy's head.

Tommy let go of the hug and immediately began to brag to Phil about how cool his cape was compared to Phils.

''Techno''

''Love.''

Even the simplist words can make you blush. The way he said it sent shivers up your spine. You sat down beside him and handed him the coat.

''For me?'' Techno asked trying his best not to smile and keep his monotoned expression on.

You simply nodded and kissed his forehead and then smiled back at him. You could hear Tommy pretend to puke in the background.

''Oh suck it up child.''

''I AM NOT A CHILD!!''