27.

Brewing potions.
That's what you loved to do but when it suddenly, when  becomes mandatory it takes all the fun away.
You couldn't experiment with anything, it felt more like a chore rather than a past time. And with Techno and Phil sparing outside it just made it boring.
With potions bubbling in their brewing stands and you crushing ingredients you yawned, getting quite bored.
Since when did this process become so.. mundane, so plain so.. boring. Usually you'd brew potions in order to no longer be bored, now that you were tasked with brewing potions all the time it was getting quite boring.

So deciding to take a quick break from brewing you stood up. You decided the boys would probably be tired and hungry when they finnaly finish training so You made them a small snack.

It wasn't much just crackers, cheese and berries on a plate, you'd make dinner later. It was a cold morning, followed by a somewhat warm midday. They would be blowing up a country in two days, you wanted to go, just for medical support but they wouldn't let you go, which was fair.
You weren't the best at fighting, the most you know is a few self defence moves that Techno taught you and that was it really.

You took the plate of food and carried it outside. The two were battling their swords together, Phil obviously winning. There was a space clear of snow from where they were training, leaving behind the grass hidden underneath the snow.

The two were caught in a head to head. Both sweating and smiling trying to fight off the other person. Phil uses his wings to push further making Techno fall to the grown, Phil then puts his sword up to Techno's neck in victory.

''You boys are having fun.'' You called over to them. Phil helps Techno up before the two begin to walk over to you.

''How's brewing?'' Phil asked smiling softly taking a cracker from the plate.

''It's alright, I thought I might make you some food. Just to take a small break.'' You said cheerfully.
In reality you were very worried. These two will be going up agenst a whole nation, they will have to stall an army for 20 minutes? How are they gonna do that? Sure they have a plan, and a backup plan, but if both fail? What then?
You were worried for both of them, sure you knew they could take care of themselves but it didn't stop you from worrying.
That's why you'll make as much potions as possible to help them out.

And with that new drive, you handed Techno the plate of food.
''I'm going back inside, the potions are probably ready.'' You claimed before turning on your heel and heading back inside the house.

Techno and Phil continued to spar for another two hours before heading back inside. When they came in, you were still downstairs brewing potions in the chest room. They could hear the bubbling potions from the kitchen, and the muffled crushing of blaze powders.

''Still working, huh?'' Phil said jokingly.

''Probably.''

''I'll make dinner, you take a shower. I'll get one when your done.'' Phil said already heading towards the kitchen. Techno gave a small nod, and headed upstairs to take the shower.

After an hour you still hadn't come up for food. The two were just guessing you were working hard on the potions. It was one of your favourite past times after all. So they left you be. They both sat down in the loft and began reading. Doing their own thing really. It was usually quiet and reading was seemingly the only past time they could do to be sure you considerately on your work. They didn't want to disturb you. Just incase they make a sudden noise and you accidentally drop a damage potion on yourself. Wouldn't be the first time.

When dinner was ready Phil served it put while Techno went down to get you, when he came down, you were asleep. Laying there head in your hands sitting on your stool. He noticed the amount of Wither resistant potions you made, they were difficult to make, not because the ingredients were rare, actually they were common in the Nether, but because it is difficult to perfect and take time and effort to create. One wrong move and they blow up in your face.

He smiled at the sight and carefully walked over to you. He picked you up bridle style and carried you upstairs.

''Fell asleep?'' Phil asked putting a plate of food on the table. Techno nodded and escaped upstairs placeing you carefully I'm bed before leaving you there to rest.