3. Parents

The day after Phil left was the day Irene would have to leave aswell. I didn't want her to go but she knew aswel as I that she had to.

When I woke up she wasn't there. When I went to look for her she was in our room packing cloths for the journey. I snuck up behind her and hugged her from behind. She jumped a bit making me laugh a little.

''Morning Babe'' She cooed as she turned around to hug me back.

''Morning Love'' I reply in my own Morning voice.

''Do you want me to change your bandages before I leave?'' She asked wrapping her arms around my neck.

I grunted. I didn't want her to go. The voices in my head only got louder when she left and not even Phil could hush them like she does.

''Sure...'' I say reluctantly. She nodded

She sits me down on the bed and leaves to get some bandages. She has decorated the house nicely. On an obsidian table is a end crystal lamp from her home. She had to sneak it out of the mansion but accidentally broke one. Yes their was 2. Not nearly as big as the real thing about the size of your fist. But packs a punch when you break it.

The room was tidy. The wardrobe was missing clothes, her clothes. The bed was a king bed with red sheets and white pillows. The frame is made of spruce. There was a desk for writing in the corner and a door leading to the bathroom.

Irene came through the door with a health potion no bandages.

''Did we run out of bandages?'' Techno asks sarcastically.

''No, this heath potion should heal you fully. It'll leave a scar though.'' Irene replied calmly.
Once she healed me I was sitting down back agenst the head of the bed and Irene in my arms.

He did didn't want to let go. He didn't want her to leave. The voices were screaming at him ordering him not to let her go.

Stay.. don't go.. keep her..  stay.. don't let go...

They were ruining the moment but he looked down at the girl in his arms. He didn't even notice the voices  shut down.

''You need sleep Babe..''

''What do you mean Technoblade doesn't need sleep.'' I replied matter-of-factly. She looked at me I almost got lost in her eyes..

''You were busy talking with Phil yesterday get some sleep. Please.'' She asked not breaking eye contact.
I look away,

''Will you be here when I wake..?'' He asks quietly. Then their is silence.

''Probably not..'' she reply quietly. The two were sitting Irene had her head on his chest. He slowly brushed his hands through her long hair until he slowly drifted off to sleep.

Irene looked to see the piglin was asleep she took this as the opportunity to leave. She gathered the rest of her things and left a note on the dinning room table for him to find. Along with the note was a blue cape.
Irene was good at sewing so she decided to make him a parting gift although she would have loved to see the look on her lovers face when he found it.

'I will just have to make and give him another one while I'm away.'

Irene loved sewing. Although her teachers at home were strick and she couldn't be as creative as she wanted. Pushing the thoughts of her childhood behind, she thought about Techno and how he would react when she returned.
And with a heavy heart she closed the door and left.

A few hours later,
With Irene,

Irene had traveled through the Nether in order to get home faster. Though she wished she didn't have to go at all. She reached the portal hidden within the netherack and walked through.

She was greeted by a small bat and a cold cavern or cave in the side of a small hill hidden in a forest near the mansion she lived in.

When she exited the forest her parents mansion in sight she walked towards it.

She made her way through a small gap in the wall leading to the garden. The garden was her safe space, it was always so peaceful and tranquil though the peace was ruined by her Mother's screaming.

Irene dropped her bag in the bush and hide it before walking towards the centre of the garden where the screaming was coming from.

Shattered glass was all over the pathway..

Drinking again.. why am I not surprised..

''IRENE!?'' Her mother yelled at her. ''Finnaly It Took you long enough!?'' She yelled at her

''Yes mother'' Irene asked

''Clean up this Mess! Now!''

'' ..no..'' Irene said quietly.

''What.'' Her Father demanded from behind. He was obviously drinking too. Bottle in hand a sword in it's sheethe around his waist.

''F-father, I-I'm sorry I didn't see you..'' Irene stuttered with her words.

''Clearly. Now do as your mother says and when your done meet us in the hall at six. Understood.'' He snapped

''Y-Yes s-sir..'' Irene said nervously.

''Good.''and as if on cue his mood changed immediately.
''Come on Mrs Trambor, let's leave this sad excuse of a human behind and have lunch.'' He said sweetly.

''Of Course Mr Trambor.'' Irene's mother replied before linking arms with her husband leaving Irene to clean up the shattered glass.

It was now nearing six in the afternoon. Irene rushed through the halls not wanting to be late. Irene knocked before coming into the dinning Hall. So her parent knew of her arrival.

''Come in, useless brat.''
She heard her mother mutter before entering.

''Come over here and close the door.'' He father said.

Oh no.

Irene closed the door before walking over to her father who was standing in the middle of the room, his wife standing beside him. When Irene got there her father began to speak.

''Irene it has come to my attention that you are still single.'' He began.

'Yeah because you didn't want me to marry Techno..
She thought to herself.

''So we are having a party to see who will be the next air to all of our riches.''
Irene purced her lips into a thin line. She had Techno, she didn't want to marry anyone else.

''I don't want to, father..'' her father looked at her.
''What.''

''I don't want to get married.'' Irene said now raising her voice a little but instantly regretting it.

Her Father punched Irene sending her back a bit. Then he pulled out his sword and cut her arm. She winced in pain and her mother just stood behind them cackling.

''You will marry someone.'' He said his tone now serious and deadly.

Irene clenched her arm and stood up straight. Standing up for herself is something she didn't usually do. But she loved Techno and marrying someone but him felt wrong to her even the thought made her feel wrong inside.

''No. I won't marry a stranger.'' Irene said trying to sound confident, but this only worsened her parents attitude.

''Yes you will.'' Her Father said grabbing the girl by her injured arm.
He made his way to a dungeon beneath the mansion in the basement.

''Tou will come out when you learn to hold your tounge.'' He spat at Irene before leaving her in a cold cell. Walls were made of stone brick not even a bed in the room... she would just have to sleep on the cold stone floor tonight.