Twenty-Five

Kai       A couple weeks ago
"Why are we going to the basement I thought this was off limits." I mumble as he unlocks the door. "It's time my son, your ready." I stand confused until he walks down the stairs making me follow. As we go down deeper a scent instantly hit my nose and I know exactly what this is.

"Happy birthday son." I look around at everyone down here working and shake my head. "What type of birthday present is this, I'm 13 not 18." He chuckles lightly before we go into another room. "My dad welcomed me when I was 13 so why not welcome you after all I've been training you to be strong your whole life."

"I thought you stopped this when we moved and I haven't been out the hospital for that long I can't be around smoke." He sucks his teeth and focuses on something infront of him. I turn forward as I see two big dudes bring out a male figure and sit him in a chair.

"Enough about that, this man stole money from me do you know what I do to them?" He ask as he leans against the wall. "You kill them or hurt them real bad this is nothing new."

He hands me a gun and sighs. "This time your gonna make him pay think of it as a really important project, either you kill him or he'll kill you." He says before walking out with the dudes.

"I value my life kid ain't no way I'm gonna let a punk like you take it away from me."
_______________________________
Sierra
I snap my fingers before he looks back at me. "You gonna answer my question or no?" He shrugs before pulling out my phone. "No I don't deal, just something around that." He mumbles while focusing on his phone. I nod and sit back in the seat.

"Is that why you've been acting strange?" I ask and he looks at me. "You shouldn't be talking to me Si, not anymore anyways think of this as a goodbye." He shrugs and I shake my head. "Your not a bad influence Kai, I mean you could work on your attitude a bit but as far as what you do when I'm not around you don't involve me."

"You just don't listen that's your problem now your parents won't approve if they find out." I sigh. "The only way they will know is if you tell them yourself."

"I'll call you later." He says as he looks over at me. "You gonna go see that girl?" He laughs before looking over at his phone. "Jealous much?" I roll my eyes. "Nope anyways I'm ready to go home." He nods before driving off.
_______________________________
Spencer
I wrapped my arm around Olivia's waist as we tiredly pulled the cover on us. "This will never get old." I smile as I kiss her lips. "Never in a million years." I mumble before we both fall asleep.
___________________________________
SJ
I walked outside where Jada was and walked up to her family car. She got out the car and hugged me while I stood there awkwardly. "Sj this is my stepdad, Dad this is my boyfriend Sj." I look up at her stepdad and we shake hands.

"Nice to meet you sir." I say and he nods. "We'll be talking real soon son." He says before driving off. I wrap my arm around her neck as he walked inside. "How is Sierra she isn't answering my calls." She says as we walk upstairs. "She's just being her when she's mad, I'm sure she'll come around though." She nods as we walk into my room and sit on my bed.

"You told your parents I was here right?" I suck my teeth and she gives me a face. "My mom was already mad I was letting my dad handle that my bad for letting them be." I mumble while she laughed. "You always have an excuse."

"I always have a reason." I shrug as she pulls out a folder. "Don't tell me you have homework over summer break." She looks up at me while smiling. "No but I'm figuring out what extra curricular activity I wanna do beside cheer and dance." I nod as I grab a few sheets.

"What about track, you are fast and have nothing better to do." She playfully hit my arm while I laughed. "Maybe, I don't know." She sighs as she moves the papers to the side. "I think you should, it'll be good for you plus it doesn't have to be a forever thing just a for now thing."

She smiles and hug me while I hugged her back. "Thanks SJ." I just nod as we continue to be in our own lane.
_____________________________________
Olivia
The next day I woke up with Spencer's arm around my waist while the heat from his body suffocated me. I smiled to myself  before slowly getting out his grasp and grabbing my robe.

"Where you going?" He mumbled in his morning deep voice that sent shivers down my back. "I have to cook breakfast." I say as I tie my robe and peck his lips. "You look good in that robe." He said as he pulled me back on the bed.

"I bet I do but I have to cook before Sophia wakes up so you have to wait." He groans and pecks my lips before letting me go. "Thank you." I say before walking in the bathroom to get ready.
____________________________________
Spencer
I had left out a couple minutes ago and picked up Tristan and Darnell.

"We seen the text you sure you ready for this?" Tristan ask as we pull into one of the most popular jewelry stores.

"I'm sure I wanna spend the rest of my life with her." I say as we get out the car. "This a big step man, if you do this you gotta make sure." I stuff my hands in my pockets and sigh. "I'm ready to bring my family together officially, I mean we've been doing good, we have 3 kids together, it's time for me to officially settle down."

They both smile and dap me up before we go into the store to search for the perfect engagement ring.
____________________________________
Sierra
I walked downstairs after getting ready and seen my mom cooking breakfast while Sophia was in her walker. "Hey ma." I say as I walk towards her.

"Hey sweetie, how you feeling?" She ask while flipping the pancakes. "I'm okay, sorry for ruining your date night with dad I know how bad you needed it." She smiles and looks over at me. "It's fine we're gonna reschedule I'm just happy you won." I let out a small laugh.

"Well look at my parents, I doubt I would've lost." I shrug and she smiles. "You two weren't fighting over Kai was you?" She ask and I shake my head no. "I mean she wants Kai obviously but I wouldn't fight over a boy, and me and Kai talked and we're not even thinking about becoming more then friends."

"Okay, that's a sigh of relief can't have both my babies growing up so fast." I smile. "I said me and Kai weren't thinking about that I didn't say I wasn't thinking about anyone at all." Her mouth parts while I laugh while walking outside.

I seen the car honk and one of my good friends get out. "Hey." I say as we sit on the swinging chair. "Wassup."
_____________________________________
THE END

Thoughts?