Fifteen

Olivia
I woke up in Spencer's arms the warmth of his body held me. I honestly wanted to stay like this all day but I knew I couldn't, I shouldn't even be thinking about being in his arms. I looked up at him and seen he was sleeping peacefully. I laid like this for a few minutes until I felt his arm tighten around my waist.

"Morning." He mumbled in his morning voice that soothed my ears. "Morning." I say as I look up at him. Without moving where we was he grabbed his phone and started texting someone. I got from under him and walked towards Sierra room to wake her for school.

After I got the kids up I walked downstairs into the kitchen to fix them some lunch. After that I heard them coming downstairs. "After school get on the bus and go home." I say as we all walk outside to the car to take them to school.
____________________________________
Spencer
After I got ready for the day I was sitting on the couch waiting for my assistant to come. After about 5 minutes I heard a knock on the door. I opened the door and greeted her with a quick hug. "So you ready for your business and model meeting with Ethika?" She ask and I nod.

"I got a tattoo artist on the way since we got about a hour until we gotta go." She nods and pulls out her laptop. A couple minutes went by and I heard a knock on the door. I opened it seeing the tattoo artist with his equipment.
____________________________________
Olivia
I was at home talking and laughing with Carmen. "Girl after that baby drop we gone be partying." I laugh and nod. "I'm rusty with babies it's been 10 years." She laughs. "Girl you've already been a mother you now have a mother's tuition." She shrugs.

"I know we're so not having sex again everytime he act like he can't pull out.' I groan and she laughs. "I don't know why you finna sit here and lie like you not finna hop on that boy dick." I roll my eyes and flick her off.

"I'm not, you acting like I can't resist him." She sits up and looks at me.

"I can!" She laughs and shakes her head. "Why you pregnant now than?" She ask while smirking. "Girl that time doesn't count we was in the moment." I mumble and she laughs.

"Y'all both can't resist each other so y'all mine as well get together and not be so difficult." She says with a shrug. "Me and Spencer are just trying to be friends if we're meant to be it'll happen."

"Friends don't get the other pregnant imma need you to go to his house and let him know that your gonna be his future wife." I just laugh. "I'm ready for a gender reveal."

"I'm ready for you to see him looking all sexy so your hormones can do the rest."
____________________________________
Sierra
"Hey bestie." I turn around and see Jada smiling. "Hey." I reply while walking towards our classroom. "Have you heard what's going around?" She ask and I shake my head no. "Someone said you and Kai kissed." My feet stop moving as I look over at her confused.

"Well we didn't why is that even going around?" She just shrugged while eating gummy bears. "Maybe ask Kai about it." I just nod as we continue to walk to our class while in the corner of my eye I seen people staring.
_____________________________________
SJ
I walked up to Kai and Kaden who was walking toward our class. I grabbed Kai's arm making him stop and look at me. "You kissed my sister?" I ask and he groans.

"Why would I kiss that girl?” He asked while annoyed. "I'm just asking everyone is saying that you kissed her."

"Well I didn't but I'd like to get to class so goodbye." He said before walking away with his brother.
_____________________________________
Spencer
He was finally done doing my tattoo on my stomach and chest. I looked in the mirror and was overall impressed. On my lower stomach I had the twins name and on my chest I had  words with designs.

 On my lower stomach I had the twins name and on my chest I had  words with designs

"Okay I see you Mr. James." I turn around and see Justice my assistant clapping. I chuckle and shake my head. "It's nun really." I shrug. "Sure it's not." She said as she pulled out coco butter. "Oh you was ready to touch me wasn't you?"

She laughs and shake her head. "I like your confidence but my client need to look up to part so this coco butter gone make it shine." She shrugged. "Hmm ight let's go."

We got to the photoshoot and I was already a natural since I'm a brand ambassador for another brand. "Hey Spencer James we're just trying out the lighting and then we'll be ready for you." I just smile and nod while following Justice into the dressing room.

She handed me the boxers before walking back out. I got dressed and called her back in. "Man I feel naked." She laughed and grabbed the coco butter and baby oil. "So how much am I getting paid again?"

"$900,000 it's a good deal considering your in your early 20s." I nod while she rub in the coco butter on my fresh tattoos. "So what else do you do beside be my assistant?"

"Well aren't you getting nosy." She smirks and I chuckle. "Just wanna know who my assistant is." I shrug while looking down at her. "Just know your assistant knows how to do tricks."

"Ohh you a clown." She burst out laughing as she closes the coco butter.
"Interesting guess but no."

"Spencer we're ready!" I heard the photographer yell while knocking on the door. She finished putting the oil on my body before we walked out the room.
_____________________________________
Olivia
I was cleaning up when the twins walked inside the house while laughing. "How was school?" I asked while throwing away paper from off the ground. "It was good." Sierra said as she walked in the kitchen. I nodded as I sat on the couch while rubbing my stomach.

"Do you know the gender yet?" Asked SJ while rubbing my stomach gently. "We're having a gender reveal so I won't know until then." He nods before standing up. "I got homework I'll be back down to check on y'all." He said before walking upstairs.

"Who is he gonna check on?" Asked Sierra making me laugh. "Let your brother be." She just smiles as she eats her yogurt. "I will when he becomes realistic." She shrugs before walking upstairs.
____________________________________
To be continued....
Next chapter is when trouble began. Also maybe a time jump.