Sixteen

2 years later.
Olivia
I woke up to Sophia crying beside me. I groaned as I sat up and grabbed her sippy cup. I filled it up with apple juice before handing it to her. She soon stopped crying and got under me like always.

That morning I woke up extra early for some business I had yet to do since practically having a toddler now is a lot. It was summer break and overall the kids were having fun. I started planning their 13th birthday party since they would finally be teenagers.

I put Sophia in her little bed and put up the rails before walking down stairs. I heard a knock on the door and walked over to it seeing Spencer.

"Spence what are you doing here?" I ask as I let him in. "I can't check on my baby moms?" He ask with a smirk on his face. "You can but it's 4 in the morning." I say as I walk over to the couch. "I wouldn't have to come see you if you'd move back in." He shrugs as I look over at him.

"You just feel lonely in that big mansion of yours." He groans and rub his temples. "I just wanna see my kids everyday it's bad enough I have to be out of town for business even more now and it's the summer."

"Where's your assistant she can keep you company." I say while smiling making him roll his eyes. "Just because she has a crush on me doesn't mean I like her, and no I didn't fuck her why are you jealous anyways."

"Spencer I'm not jealous, like at all." He chuckles and shake his head. "Whatever I just know after you birthed Sophia we've barely talked." I sigh. "You said it yourself you've been really busy and I have too, plus the twins birthday is coming up and the-."

"Liv...I know your used to doing stuff alone but I'm trying to be here for you and I can't do that unless you let me."
I look up at him and sigh. "You just wanna aggravate me all day." He smirks. "Well of course."

I smile as he pulls me in for a hug. "We're supposed to be together by now I hope you know that." I giggle and pull away. "There's no time limit plus we need to be focusing on our career so our beautiful kids can have a good life."

"We haven't did anything since you've been pregnant, I miss you, and being inside you." I quickly cover his mouth while laughing. "I just don't know if I wanna move in yet, but when I do I'll let you know." He nods as he pulls me on top of him. "So about everything else though." He smirks while he rubs my ass.

"Your more needy then me." I mumble as I fix my silky robe. "Because I haven't had anything from anyone since we did it." I look up at him shocked. "I meant what I said about wanting to be with you." He shrugs and I blush. "Everytime you say something like that we always tend to do something."

"I'm just making sure you know where home at, home is where the dick lives." I laugh as I shake my head and stand up. "Damn you got thicker." I playfully roll my eyes and walks to my room with him following. "You stay changing your room around."

"Hush and lock the door." He did exactly what I said before walking towards me. "So what movie we watching?" I ask and his mouth drop. "Your very misleading, especially in that type of robe." He mumbles as I look down at his boner. "How-."

"Don't ask questions or act like this is new this always happen when your in something like that." I smirk as I sit on my bed and grab the remote. "How yo business doing?" He ask while pacing back and forth.

I stood up and pulled him closer to me. "Work is good tiring with 3 kids but good." I shrug as I slid my hands in his pants. "I could watch them while you do your thing." He shrugs as he grips my neck before leaning down to kiss me. I bite down on my lip as he backs away and take off his shirt.

"You got condoms?" He asked as he kissed my neck. I shook my head no while he laid me on the bed. "Then I guess we gotta watch a movie." He shrugs. "Why couldn't you ask before I got turned on." I whined as I laid down on top of him. "My bad."
______________________________________
Sierra
Me and SJ was at Kai and Kaden house so he could play with them. Him and Kaden was playing call of duty while I was scrolling through Instagram. "We should go somewhere for the summer, maybe an air BNB or something." Said Kaden. "That would be lit like a party where we invite some friends and play a couple games."

"What y'all talking bout?" We all turned around and seen Kai coming downstairs and plopping down right next to me. "A party with some friends?" Shrugged SJ while focusing on the game. "Who's winning?" I ask as I look at the tv.

"It's a tie right now." Said Kaden not taking his eyes off the screen. I grabbed my iPad and started working on extra credit since there was literally nothing else to do. "Well I'll be back." Said Kai as he stood up and stuck his phone in his back pocket.

"You finna go see Delaney?" Asked Kaden with a grin on his face. "Mind yo business I'll be back later." Said Kai while Kaden laughed. "Yeah whatever."

Kai dapped up Kaden and SJ before walking out. "Dang he didn't even talk to you, what did you do this time?" Asked Kaden and I scoffed. "Why do I have to do something that's y'all friend not mine."

"You was abusing him again huh?" Asked SJ and I rolled my eyes. "You were! Your a man beater." Said Kaden confidently. "No I'm not he's just aggravating and SJ you hush before I get Desiree on you." He sucked his teeth before flipping me off. "Desiree is my dawg anyways y'all always thinking we have something going on."

"You like her." Smirked Kaden. "No I don't Desiree is one of the fast ones but Jada cute." He shrugged and I squealed. "You like my bestie!" I said excitedly.

"Calm down I'm not marrying her." I playfully rolled my eyes. "She's just cool people to be around and she doesn't do to much." He added. "She's liked you forever took you long enough."

"I'm not gonna ask her out I just wanna be friends." He shrugs while focusing back on the game. "Mhm okay I'm gonna go on a walk in our neighborhood I'll be back."

"Be safe it's been a lot of drive by shootings around there." I nod and grab my purse and phone before walking out.
_____________________________________
To be continued....
Thoughts?

-Anything could happen on that walk👀.