Five

Spencer
I had called my moms since I had practice tonight to watch the kids. "Sierra is allergic to kiwi and peanuts." I say as I let her in. "Alright, anything else?" She ask while sitting on the couch. "They already ate so they probably sleeping." She looks over at me.

"I can tell your gonna love these kids to death." I look up at her. "Ma I don't know how to be a dad they need, my life has been about football for the longest." She laughs. "This right here is being a dad baby, your gonna love these kids because they are your kids, I feel bad for Olivia having to raise twins."

"She did a good job though." I say and my mom nods. "Very good, so are y'all gonna Co-parent?"

"Seem like we already are." I shrugged. "Even though it's been 10 years it's weird seeing you two in each other presence not kissing or something." I laugh. "We used to be something else, but than 1 night we took it to far I guess." She nods.

"I remember when we tried to find her after she stopped texting you." I chuckled softly. "Me and her was always smiling and now...it's gone and it's weird being with her and not kissing her to be honest."

She smiles. "It's weird not telling y'all to stop being grown, she was the only girl you introduced me to and now she's all grown up." I nod. "She has abandonment issues, all of them does." I mumble. "All you have to do is be there for them, all of them." She pats my back. "Now go on don't wanna be late for practice." I nod and walk upstairs to my room. That night was something alright.

Flashback
"The movie isn't that funny." She laughed as she sat on the bed. "Yes it is." I say while laughing hysterically. She shakes her head as she pulled the cover over her. "I should go, it's late and yo parents be trippin." She frowns and kiss me.

"Just stay for a little while longer." She mumbles as she pulls me on top of her. "Plus my parents aren't here my mom friend is." I kiss her passionately before pulling away and taking off my shirt. "Are you sure you want this?" I ask and she smiles. "Yes Spencer I want this."
End of Flashback
___________________________________
Olivia
Me and Carmen had just got back to Atlanta. We said our goodbyes and she went to our houses. I was honestly so tired. I open my door and look inside. This is the first time my house has been quiet. I've never been home alone before I've always had the twins. As I walk upstairs to my room I grab my phone and decided to face time Spencer.

He answered the phone and I sat on my bed. "What are the twins doing?" He chuckles. "They sleep like normal kids at night, why?" I sigh. "I've never been anywhere alone before, it's to quiet for me." I mumble and he laughs. "If you want I'll stay on the phone with you tonight."

I get out the camera trying to hide my smile. "Thank you Spencer, um I have to take a shower first so you won't see me for awhile."

"Do not take 30 minutes in the shower, like for real." I laugh as I walk in the bathroom. "I won't, I'm already tired so imma lower the time off." He nods and I sit my phone on the counter.

I finally got out the shower and grabbed my phone. "Get yo titties out the camera." I look down and turn my camera off. "Shit." I hear him laugh and I playfully roll my eyes as I put on some clothes. After I was done I turned the camera back on.

"Alright, now you can't go to sleep before me okay." He nods as I set the camera up against my lamp. "Goodnight baby mama." I look at him. "Goodnight Spencer."

That next morning I woke up to my alarm clock. I yawned as I turned it off and sat up. I grabbed my phone seeing Spencer still on it. He must be at practice. I take a quick shower and get dressed. I did my face routine and grabbed my purse and phone.

I was catching up on work when Carmen walked in smiling. I put my phone on mute and looked at her. "Ouu is that yo nigga Spencer James!?" She ask excitedly. "No that's just the nigga I got pregnant by." I shrug and she rolls her eyes before handing me the envelope.

"We just shipped some books to be purchased to like 5 different places." I nod as I go through the mail. "Alright let me gone head and call the people to pay the bills." I say as I grab my work phone. "Not you getting your-."

"Shut uppp." I say while laughing. "It's giving newlyweds like girl get a business down there and have someone run this one." I think about her idea. "I'll think about it." I shrug. "I mean the dick is over there so I would've bought a building without a second thought."

"You really have no filter." I laugh and she joins in. "But who had you glowing over there?" I ask and she blushes. "I have a boyfriend, we met up and was being grown." I laugh. "Girl you always being grown."

She look at me and laughed. "When was the last time you got some dick?" I look away and flick her off. "Point made, your a virgin all over again." I playfully roll my eyes. "Wait I've just realized that mean you haven't got any in 10 years." I shrug. "I haven't been turned on in 10 years I guess."

"Oh so only Spencer can turn you on." She smirked and I rolled my eyes. "I highly doubt it, I'm praying it stay like this I'm gonna turn into a hornball when I finally get it on." She shook her head and laughed. "Girl imma get you a sneaky link, I need you to glow bright like a diamond." I laugh.

"So what you doing for Valentine's Day, it's only 2 weeks away." I shrug. "I haven't experienced it in 10 years, what even is a Valentine Day." She shook her head. "Well I'm inviting you and your baby daddy on a cruise with me and my boo, we're trying to find another couple since it's 3 rooms so you can help I'm sure."

"I'll have to see, even though that sounds like exactly what I need right now." She smiles. "Alright I'll see you later." I nod and she walks out. I put the phone off mute and continued to do some files.
__________________________________
Spencer
After an intense workout I went back home. "Hey dad how was worl!" Exclaimed SJ as he ran towards me. "It was ight what you did today?" I asked as I walked in the kitchen. "Nothing much, grandma is sleep." I chuckle while shaking my head.

"Where Sierra?" I ask. "She's in the room doing her extra credit homework." I nod and grab a water. "You did yo work?, all of it?" He was about to say something when Sierra rushed downstairs. "He didn't do any of his work!" She laughed and I crossed my arms and looked back at him.

"Come on we going to do ya work, ya moms won't be yelling at me." I say and they laugh. "I will if I have to." I grab my phone from out my pocket. I almost forgot we was on the phone. "Wassup baby mama." I say and she rolls her eyes. I smirked and handed Sierra the phone letting them talk.

I walked upstairs to my room and sat on my bed. Although I was tired as hell I wanted to do something with the kids. I moved back the party until tomorrow for the team since we didn't have practice the next day.

"Here you go dad." I turned around and see Sierra handing me my phone. "Preciate, put on y'all shoes we about to go somewhere." She squealed and ran out the room. "Where y'all going?" I looked at her. "Mind yo business nosy ass lil girl." She rolled her eyes and flicked me off.

I walked in the living room and seen them both sitting on the couch ready. "Ight come on and SJ you gotta do ya homework when we get back." I say as I unlock the car. We all got in and I sat my phone on my lap. I pulled off and drove to my destination. __________________________________
To be continued....
Thoughts?