Seventeen

Olivia
"So anymore tea on you and big star athletes Spencer James with hella endorsement offers and brand ambassador who is opening up 2 restaurants and 1 club down here?" Asked Carmen as we both sat on the couch.

"You know a lot about someone you wish was my man." I say and she laughs. "I'm just telling you what your missing out on what's stopping y'all from getting together officially because me walking in on you sucking his dick just still haunts me."

I turn red as I hide my face while laughing. "Wait my bad he was face fucking you, I'm proud of my bestie for being a throat god but damn how long?" She ask while I try not to laugh. "Why is everyone depending on me and Spencer to get together at first everyone tried to separate us."

"Because it's clear you dumbasses are inlove, 1 he was your first, 2 he's the only man you let fuck, 3 you've had all his babies, 4 you let him around the babies, and 5 y'all still messing around on the low."

I playfully roll my eyes while laughing. "He's the only one I've had sex with because I don't connect with anyone else like him."

"You know your proving my point right?" She asked and I laugh. "He's connected with other girls on that level." I shrug and she laughs. "That's because you was playing with his emotions."

"No I wasn't I told him how it was but anyways let's forget about that because we're in a better place now." I shrug and she grins. "I bet y'all are, how's the sex?" I laugh and shrug.

"I wouldn't know we haven't done it in forever." I shrug. "Um and why is that because ma'am 2 years without some of yo man Tristan is to good for that." I playfully roll my eyes. "I mean when we're in the moment he doesn't have any condoms and I'm not on birth control."

She nods while sipping her tea. "You learned yo lesson, your in your 20s with 3 kids by the time y'all are old you'll have six maybe seven."

"Girl do not wish that on me but enough about me deets on you and Tristan y'all been boo'd up for the longest." She blushes while covering her face. "Oh my god your blushing so bad right now."

"I mean he just makes me happy we've been together for 5 years now, the first 3 was private and now we're out in the open happy like a friend of mine could be." I narrow my eyes at her knowing she's referring to me.
____________________________________
Spencer
I was looking at the copy of my photos for the Ethika endorsement and I was overall impressed. "So do I have anything else to do this week?" I ask as I look at Justice. "Nope all clear I'll give you a call if anything changes though." She says while writing on her clipboard. I nod and grab my shirt.

"I'll give you a call I gotta go." She mumbles while getting her things. I nod and walk her to the door. We shake hands before she walks out and I lock the door before walking up to my personal gym for a quick work out.
____________________________________
Olivia
I knocked on Spencer's door with Sophia on my hip playing with her favorite toy. "You know you got a key right?" He ask as he opens the door. "I didn't feel like getting it." I shrug as he locks the door and takes Sophia away from me. "Hey daddy's princess." He says as he tickles her making her squirm while giggling.

"So what do I owe this visit, and where the twins?" He ask as he sit on the couch while Sophia pulls his hair while jumping. "The twins are with friends and I really need a nap." He chuckles and nod. "Isn't it her nap time?" He ask and I pull out my phone.

"Actually it is, I guess I came over here for nothing my bad." I say as I try to get Sophia but he slaps my hand away. "Come on we're gonna take a nap." He says as he hold my hand and we all go upstairs. "This is very close don't you think?" I ask as we walks in his room. "We was close on Valentine's Day and now look." He grins.

He puts Sophia in the middle and gives her a sippy cup. She wipes her face before getting comfortable and I smile. He takes off his shirt and I glace over at his abs that have gotten even more intense then the last one. He notices I'm looking and I quickly look away and clear my throat.

"It's not the first time you've looked, can't blame you I can kill a cougar with these." He says as he flexes his muscles while I sit on the bed and bite down on my bottom lip. He laughs and sits down next to me. "I hope you know the kids gets the good looks from me." I playfully scoff and roll my eyes making him laugh.

"Had to carry them for 9 months just for them to look exactly like you, never again." I say while shaking my head. "Well that sucks for you cause I want at least 5 with a side of you moving in." I laugh. "It's nap time." I say as I look back at a sleeping Sophia.

He reaches into his joggers and puts something in my lap while staring me dead in my eyes while licking his lips. I blush as I look down and see a condom. "We got 2 options sleep or wrestle." He shrugs as he stands Infront of me. I smile and stand up. "If we start doing this I wanna be private and nobody can know." He nods as we make sure Sophia is good before going into the room next door.

I felt his arms wrap around my waist and plant a kiss on my neck. "Why can't we just be together?" He ask as he turns me around to face him. "You never asked." I shrug as I sit on my bed. "Well then you my girl now." He shrugs as he pulls down his joggers showing his boner.

"Don't go to hard I'm a newborn virgin again." He just laughs. "You just tight love a struggle though."

I smile before pulling him onto me before we shared a passionate kiss. I wrapped my legs around his waist while his hands roamed around my body. He pulled down my bra and started sucking on my breast before pulling down my tights.
_____________________________________
Sierra
It was getting dark as I jogged around the neighborhood. I decided to do one more lap before going inside. I texted SJ and my parents I was okay awhile back so they wouldn't be too worried.

I started hearing people arguing all around me before glass shattered. A car was riding down the street and slowed down by the house I was at. "SIERRA!" I heard someone yell as the people started shooting on the sidewalk where I was.

I felt someone jump Infront of me and pull us to the ground as some of the shots went directly in our direction. I fell to the ground hard as I felt something wet.

"KAI!"
_____________________________________
TO BE CONTINUED....
Thoughts?